Ubers Vegas thread

ubermonkey1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ubers Vegas thread here's hoping:hope got here late last night at around midnight vegas time(8am uk). the flights etc were all on time and NWA seems like an ok airline:ok had a few vodka and red bulls and a nice burger and then off to bed. the jet lags killing me already as its now 6.30 vegas time and i had around 4 hrs sleep:zzz loads of hotties around ,although a lot looked like they might cost a few bob;)(but then don't they all) might go for a quick swim and a cuppa then try and get another few hours kip before the pl game at midday:). laters i think i might go over to ceasers or PH for a tourney and some cash.tough life innit:D

Re: Ubers Vegas thread bad day yesterday:eyes went out of the $80 7pm tourney at planet hollywood just after the break after a push with ak when i was down to 6xbb, got called by another small stack with 6s which held up. in fact ak was my downfall all night last night as i had it 4 times before the break and only hit once:wall. there was some awful play early on before the really fishy players went out. one guy bet all the way to the river and called an all in on a a a k j 10 board with k3 :lol also managed to lose a $100 buy in in the mgm on the cash tables:eyes again ak killed me on one hand after a a 8 9 flop which turned into a a 8 9 10 q board on the river . by that point i had around $50 in the pot and the other guy pushed all in ,i couldn't really call as pretty much anything he had had me beat:sad managed to double that thru but after some pretty raggy hands i went down to around $75. eventually lost my buy in after a raise with 9s that got re-raised by a serial raiser otb,i called and the flop come down 5 6 6. i checked as i expected him to bet, he pushed in a pot sized bet(pot was around $40)and i pushed all in for a few bucks more and he called with q's:wall no help for me and by then i was getting a bit:zzz so at the moment -$180 :sadbut +8 free drinks:nana hopefully today i might actually hit some solid hands instead of some nice looking hole cards,considering how many hands i played the best i had all night was top top:eek went down to the rio yesterday and saw quite a few big names and one very large arse :eek annette obestrat walked past me as i was outside having a ciggie and it looks like she has been spending her time eating as she's not allowed to play:spank

Re: Ubers Vegas thread here you go lads in Vegas...

THE HOTTEST WSOP PARTY OF THE YEAR!

Party with Doyle, Team Brunson, poker pros, and celebrites at the one and only Sapphire Club in Las Vegas. Live band, open bar, it's going to be the party everyone is talking about. Free Entry when you use the Sapphire limo/shuttle service. You must be 21 years of age to attend. Exclusive bonus offers, heads us poker for prizes, gift bags for every guest.

Wednesday, July 2nd, 2008 from 9pm to 1am. Sapphire Club 3025 S. Industrial Rd. Las Vegas
invite_a.jpginvite_b.jpginvite_c.jpg

Sapphire Club

3025 S. INDUSTRIAL ROAD - LAS VEGAS.

To avoid a $30 cover charge don't use an outside cab or limo company. Use the Sapphire complimentary limo/shuttle from the Rio Hotel WSOP back parking entrance. Shuttles run every 15 minutes. For shuttle/limo info call: 702-303-3430