Ubers Vegas thread

ubermonkey1

Re: Ubers Vegas thread

did win something yesterday:nana:nana the beer pong north vs south challenge with me and mkop vs morls and matt.it was a crushing 3-0 victory and the last game we won by a landslide so matt and morls were really hammered:lol it turned into a bit of a drunken day as we started playing beer pong at 2 then they had an all you can drink special between 4 and 6, then they were doing jugs of sex on the beach for $5:loon we left there at around 7 all the worse for wear :beer:beer:beer our next stop was the minor league baseball around 7 miles away .there were 6 of us in total so couldnt get a single cab but some limo guy offered to do it for $80 which was only around $20 more than 2 cabs so we thought why not.couldnt believe it when he bought it round ,must have been the biggest limo i'd ever seen:loon the baseball was crap but we got the limo back and he took us right down the strip which was cool:okby that time we were feeling a bit fooked after more beer at the baseball so me and morls decided to sit on the slots and have a couple of drinks then off 2 bed as we were playing golf early today. we were sitting there for around half an hour when some blonde girl comes over and says"hi guys i'm mercedes,which one of you wants to take me to their room and shag me":lol:lol we both declined as it were both tight and it looked like she could eat an apple thru a letterbox(mind u other than that she was :loon) just as we decided bed was a good idea morls got a call from damatrix seeing if we fancied meeting up for a beer and our early night turned into us getting to bed about 4.30. played golf this morning but it was sooooo hot.me and paul ross even decided to run thru the sprinklers to cool down. mkop won:clap:clap with me second and morls close behind.just had a nap as its doyles party tonight at the saphire rooms and i felt knackered after yesyerday. will be back on the poker tomorrow as we are playing binions i think . also we might go back to blondies as theres a beer pong tournament with a $500 bar bill as a prize:cheers:cheers
lol!!! sounds like ur having a great time. Good luck for the rest of the trip!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ubers Vegas thread another great night last nite:nana:nana doyles party was easily the best party i've ever been to:dude:dude free bar, literally hundreds of lapdancers ,loads of doyles room freebies. geordie gaz swore blind that he'd had his drink spiked(well i think that was what he was trying to say:lol).had to take him home at 3 as he'd lost coherant speech by then and was only using one word sentances:cheers:cheers:cheers me and morls put him to bed and played some slots,half hour later he reappeared saying he'd been sick all over their room and they are moving hotels today:puke:puke:pukebye bye deposit:lol:lol think binions torneys out today as i feel fooked:zzz:beer:zzz:beer big up to pene as she was the only one left awake when we got back to the mgm:clapeveryone else was in bed, wimps:lol in fact she was still on the cash tables when i went up to bed at 5:loon

Re: Ubers Vegas thread nah didn't play the omaha in the end:sadmainly because i did so poorly in every other event and had had enough by then;) don't think i played to badly apart from one really dumb hand vs morls:$:lol(blaming that on the beer pong) other than that it was mainly a distinct lack of cards that didn't help:wall i lasted 5 and a half hours in the wsop with 10s my best hand pre flop ,oh and had aj twice:nana:eyes apart from qs 3 hands in at binions and ak that i made a good laydown on pre flop(vs 2 all ins after me:loon)it was a similar story. and most of the other tourneys were the same really:sadjust not hitting anything ,think we played about 10 tourneys in all and i got a bit back on bountys in 2 of them. bit gutting but thats poker all over really, especially in big fields of players. without a bit of luck here and there it's pretty tricky to cash let alone win:\ still it was a great experiance and hopefully i can get there next year:ok

Re: Ubers Vegas thread My 1st post might as well be here. Good to meet you Ben (I was a hendonmobster) and yes that first session did go on a tad. Was out early in my (our) event when my preflop favourable hand ran out loser to a slightly less favourable hand, money was all in preflop. Gatecrashed the ultimate bet party in the penthouse suite at the Palms, loads of free beer. Gatecrashed Doyles party, actually walked in with Doyle, got vip status and more free beer but 2 ladies i was with got me out of there quick. Sushi with Bill Chen, buffet with Tom Macovoy, playing poker all night on street at O'sheas, then quitened down, quite a trip. Sorry to hijack thread Ben and cyas all in Blackpool, though how i managed 100-1 i don't know. Ranny