e-sports league - Red Aces

avongirl

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces

Pleaaaaaase drop me Helen.
OK, you're dropped. :ok.......for Wednesday, but looks like we are going to need you for Sunday (so sort yourself out. :spank) We only have 4 definites for Sunday but I should be back home in time (without a repeat of yesterday) so I'll include myself. Team will be AG, ColU, gazza, Hodgey, TQM. Working backwards then to Weds, just need to know if TQM is available for 8.00 as I'd give preference over Hodgey due to number of games. Other places will be Joe (then away for 3 games), Gaz, gazza, PnB. This keeps us all level as far as poss. :ok I've done an update in post 1.

I think I would be better off sitting out next time I'm selected' date=' I might contribute something to the team that way. :eyes[/quote'] Same here Col....the whole tourney is a joke with at least 12 sit-outs in every 20 man field...probably more! Anyway, I beat Mr V...he was 20th....:lol:lol TQM

Same here Col....the whole tourney is a joke with at least 12 sit-outs in every 20 man field...probably more! Anyway, I beat Mr V...he was 20th....:lol:lol TQM
I've got no excuses mate, I'm playing like a complete donkey. It's stupid but the pressure of playing in a team is getting to me. What is really annoying is I've played team games for the last 50 years and not had a problem but it comes to poker and I can't perform. FFS I've won loads in the last 4 years, qualified for live tourneys in Dublin and Singapore, but can I perform for my team, nope. I am p1ssing me off. :wall:wall:wall

I've got no excuses mate, I'm playing like a complete donkey. It's stupid but the pressure of playing in a team is getting to me. What is really annoying is I've played team games for the last 50 years and not had a problem but it comes to poker and I can't perform. FFS I've won loads in the last 4 years, qualified for live tourneys in Dublin and Singapore, but can I perform for my team, nope. I am p1ssing me off. :wall:wall:wall
Try this number 07895 558427....it's the Samaratans!! :lol:lol TQM

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces 3rd for me. Should have been better. :spank Me and Kev, big stacks against wallg, had been having a bit of a battle (which I was starting to win ;)). I called his all in (after a couple of reraises) and we ended up my AK against his AJ. Flop TJQ :D, turn and river both T (or was it TJ) anyway he beat me with a full house. :( I should have known, I'd already seen him hit quads twice. :eek

I'm available on Wednesday if required :ok Also happy to stand aside if others are available :ok
Definitely in - you're behind on games so one of my first choices. :ok I've got Joe and ColU down as unavailable. If everyone else is OK I'll stand aside as I could be tied up with the table for the last week of the PokerKings league, but will play if anyone else can't. Gaz, PnB, TQM - are you free? Let me know by Tues night.

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces There is also a rearranged fixture from last week on Thursday 27th so can you let me know your availability for that too. And the 5 who should have played last Weds have a freeroll on Monday 31st. You should have email I think. :ok

That's just the Open Leagues isn't it? :unsure
I just saw the date in the email someone posted and didn't notice it mention open/professional. I :notworthyto your superior knowledge. :ok So ignore that date, (but watch out for a sneaky matchday 7 Bikeradar thread just in case....)

Definitely in - you're behind on games so one of my first choices. :ok I've got Joe and ColU down as unavailable. If everyone else is OK I'll stand aside as I could be tied up with the table for the last week of the PokerKings league, but will play if anyone else can't. Gaz, PnB, TQM - are you free? Let me know by Tues night.
I'm free! :ok (did that sound like John Inman?) TQM

Right, I feel better now. Next time I'm selected I will score some points. I have a cunning plan.
Nice one Baldrick. :ok Seen this posted in a couple of the other threads, so if anyone needs an added incentive to outlast those sitouts .... ;) preisgeld_en.jpg Gaz, TQM, gazza, Hodgey - all selected so far. Will give PnB til tomorrow to confirm otherwise will put myself in (as I won't be around before the game on Weds to do it late.)