AWOP Forum Challenge

GaF

AWOP Forum Challenge  

1. 1.

• Yes - I wish to score points for Punters Lounge - chaaaaaaaaaarge
    • Yes - but I dont want to win, so will be scoring points for one of the other forums
    • No I will not be able to make this event

Well they sure talk a good game, but we know better ;) :tongue2 I can let our play do the talking :nana :cow :nana :cow

tank.gifYOUR FORUM NEEDS YOU tank.gifARE WE GOOD ENOUGH TO TAKE ON THE MIGHT OF 4 OTHER FORUMS ??? WELL I THINK WE ARE !!! AND I THINK WE ARE SO GOOD INSTEAD OF THROWING DOWN THE GUANTLET TO JUST ONE AT A TIME, AND BEEN AS PSYCHOTIC AS I AM icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif I VISITED 4 FORUMS AND ASKED THEM ALL IF THEY WOULD LIKE TO TAKE ON THE MIGHT OF AWOP.................... AND GUESS WHAT icon_question.gificon_question.gif THE NERVE OF IT !!!! THEY ALL ACCEPTED THE CHALLENGE icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif AND WHAT IS MORE IS,,, THEY THINK THEY WILL WIN IT icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif So here is the script We are going to take on Lips, Furness poker, UKPL and Punters Lounge In a once a week Tournament for 4 weeks. With the winning forum not only receiving Bragging rights but also a Trophy and Prize which will be Donated by Virgin Poker There will also be an Individual prize also donated by Virgin poker for the player who collects the most points during the 4 weeks So please support your Forum for this Fun event as we need your help, They think we will be a walk over US.... are you going to stand for that ???
So who's in? TOURNAMENT DETAILS Tournament Name : AWOP Forum Challenge Entry: €5 + 0.50C Starting Stack: 2500 Clock: 15 minutes Time: 8:30pm Every Thursday in March 6th 13th 20th 27th for Four weeks Payout Final Table Only Points awarded for individuals forum and for individual 1st 15 points 2nd 10 points 3rd 8 points 4th 7 points 5th 6 points 6th 5 points 7th 4 points 8th 3 points 9th 2 points 10th 1 point Overall winning forum to Obtain a prize donated by Virgin poker + Trophy Top player from 4 weeks play to receive a prize also This challenge is open to Lips, Punters Lounge, Furness poker, UKPL and Aworldofpoker Further Details of Prizes
I have also sorted out the prizes through Virgin and a big thank you to the guys in charge there Joe and Ted for the Prizes they have Donated. The tournament name has also changed and will now be called VP Forum Rumble The winning forum after the 4 weeks of play will have a €500 freeroll to play for and this will only be open to members from the forum who have actually taken the time to defend there forums Honor. The Individual overall winner will get the chance to pick from one of the following Tournaments Sats, EPT Final WSOP Final 100K Guaranteed + a Trophy Donated by AWOP
Bounties
I have 4 chip Lighters here and what i will do is have 4 bounties week 1 Gucci Woman Lips week 2 Boydy UKPL week 3 Gaf Punters week 4 PsychoDave AWOP Thats a Moderator from each forum ........... ;) ;) except for furness If Paul moans about not been a bounty ill drop out on week 4 and let him have his fun :D :D

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: AWOP Forum Challenge

I am thinking of adding a bounty to these games .... thats if I can find anything I dont need anymore' date=',,,, will keep you posted and see what goodies I can come up with[/quote'] I think there's an AWOP cap lying around at home somewhere I could donate....;) (but not on my head )