AWOP Forum Challenge

GaF

AWOP Forum Challenge  

1. 1.

• Yes - I wish to score points for Punters Lounge - chaaaaaaaaaarge
    • Yes - but I dont want to win, so will be scoring points for one of the other forums
    • No I will not be able to make this event

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: AWOP Forum Challenge OK guys I am going to resend you the password GAF because its changed.... I have also sorted out the prizes through Virgin and a big thank you to the guys in charge there Joe and Ted for the Prizes they have Donated. The tournament name has also changed and will now be called VP Forum Rumble OK so what are the Prizes......... Well........... The winning forum after the 4 weeks of play will have a €500 freeroll to play for and this will only be open to members from the forum who have actually taken the time to defend there forums Honor. The Individual overall winner will get the chance to pick from one of the following Tournaments Sats, EPT Final WSOP Final 100K Guaranteed + a Trophy Donated by AWOP Hope these are to everybody's approval so good luck to you all and see you at the tables.................. I am now off to practice my bad beat tantrum

Re: AWOP Forum Challenge I have 4 chip Lighters here and what i will do is have 4 bounties week 1 Gucci Woman Lips week 2 Boydy UKPL week 3 Gaf Punters week 4 PsychoDave AWOP Thats a Moderator from each forum ........... ;) ;) except for furness If Paul moans about not been a bounty ill drop out on week 4 and let him have his fun :D :D

Re: AWOP Forum Challenge Well plenty of us playing guess we wont miss gaf that much:lol

I have 4 chip Lighters here and what i will do is have 4 bounties week 1 Gucci Woman Lips week 2 Boydy UKPL week 3 Gaf Punters week 4 PsychoDave AWOP Thats a Moderator from each forum ........... ;) ;) except for furness If Paul moans about not been a bounty ill drop out on week 4 and let him have his fun :D :D

Re: AWOP Forum Challenge Haven't sent out the password yet - will close the poll in the next day or two and when I do I'll send the password out to everyone on the list (and a copy to Dave of PL/Virgin Aliases :ok) So if you're playing and haven't voted "Yes" yet - do so now!!! If you're not sure, but may be available, vote yes anyway, so you are on the list and have the password - if you dont make it in the end, no loss....

Re: AWOP Forum Challenge

Haven't sent out the password yet - will close the poll in the next day or two and when I do I'll send the password out to everyone on the list (and a copy to Dave of PL/Virgin Aliases :ok) So if you're playing and haven't voted "Yes" yet - do so now!!! If you're not sure, but may be available, vote yes anyway, so you are on the list and have the password - if you dont make it in the end, no loss....
Screen shot of final positions will be taken and I am sure members will be singing and dancing on forums about points they have made.... We can work it out between forum Mods so no big worry.

Re: AWOP Forum Challenge With sincere apologies to Mr Churchill... "I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our Forum, to ride out the storm of bad beats, and to outlive the menace of 27 off suit, if necessary for hours, if necessary alone. At any rate, that is what we are going to try to do. That is the resolve of The Punters Lounge players - every one of them. That is the will of Paul and the mods. The lads and lasses of this forum, linked together in their cause and in their need, will defend to the death their supremacy, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of their strength. Even though large piles of chips have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Lips and all the odious apparatus of Furness and UKPL, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight on Virgin, we shall fight on the tables, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the pairs, we shall defend our Forum, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the poker site, we shall fight on the poker tables, we shall fight in the pub afterwards, we shall fight in the hills (in case we have any Welsh players!) we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Forum or a large part of it were subjugated and beaten, then our Forum beyond this game, armed and guarded by the best mods in the world, would carry on the struggle, until, in GaF's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the best bloody poker players around."