AWOP Forum Challenge

GaF

AWOP Forum Challenge  

1. 1.

• Yes - I wish to score points for Punters Lounge - chaaaaaaaaaarge
    • Yes - but I dont want to win, so will be scoring points for one of the other forums
    • No I will not be able to make this event

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: AWOP Forum Challenge PM on the way Millbet :ok

LMFAO OMG GUYS I can not believe how gullible some people are ok ive been on all the other forums taking part to tell them life would be easier if they changed there location ok now I visited furness poker and for a laugh I posted this It would help if all players from FURNESS changed there location to FURNESS DONKEYS and you can do this by going to and Logging in to Virgin Software > profile tab > and change your profile bit that shows where your from now too FURNESS DONKEYS In other words Just change your town in your profile address to FURNESS DONKEYS then press save And some of there members have actually got FURNESS DONKEYS as there location o boy I am wetting myself here .... I am sooo bad.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Re: AWOP Forum Challenge Have changed it to pl but in all honesty think it would of been easy enough to sort out. week 1 punterslounge-60pts others-1 week 2 punterslounge-61pts week 3 punterslounge-61pts week 4 punterslounge-60pts others-1 :dude:dude:dude

Re: AWOP Forum Challenge ive read that topic but found this page like 20 min before tournament starts (was searching info on google about UK poker leagues) and saw topic with this nice VP rumble games i liked the idea and wanted to play so asked about pass... but its ok btw what i need to do to get password for next week and other leagues here on punterslounge ?

Re: AWOP Forum Challenge

ive read that topic but found this page like 20 min before tournament starts (was searching info on google about UK poker leagues) and saw topic with this nice VP rumble games i liked the idea and wanted to play so asked about pass... but its ok btw what i need to do to get password for next week and other leagues here on punterslounge ?
:welcome nokinjv. To take part in the exclusive PL games you generally have to be a contributing member here before the date they are announced. We'll have plenty more starting up next month, so stick around in the meantime and enjoy the forum. For this particular tournament it may be OK for you to join in the next one, but we'll have to check. In the meantime, what's your Virgin alias?

Re: AWOP Forum Challenge Remember there's an individual prize pool to play for tonight too.... Despite my banter, I view this as an individual game, where you make the best decesions you can for yourself, and it only really becomes a team game when you tally up the points at the end ..... however it's difficult and I dont think there's a clear rule either way. :unsure It's a difficulty of team games.... under normal circumstances, folding a big hand to help an opponent (without believing it helps you) is "cheating" - I dont think anyone would class it as cheating tonight :unsure Slightly off topic - remember Neville Southall taking out his team mates in the Wales v USA Party Poker STT? Classic TV - off to find it on youtube ;)