** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Aussie Millions - Runadrum out in 19th for AUD $65,000

Washman

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Aussie Millions Hopefully news soon :hope

• 3 minutes ago | Posted by DrPauly 99 Players Remaining Only 19 more eliminations until the money bubble.
  • 4 minutes ago | Posted by DrPauly Five Hands Remaining The remaining tournament players will play five more hands before play is suspended for the night.

Guest gazza271

Re: Aussie Millions 99 Players Remaining Only 19 more eliminations until the money bubble. Five Hands Remaining The remaining tournament players will play five more hands before play is suspended for the night.

Re: Aussie Millions

Just had a text from wishy he has survived day 2 98 left dont know chip counts yet:clap:clap
    :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Re: Aussie Millions Plus the other Antes for the round makes it about 3 or 4 depending on the number at the table. Come on Duncan. At least outlast 19 others to the money!:hope:hope:hope Still great to have survived the day, and outlasted some real great names!! :clap:clap:clap:clap:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:clap:clap:clap:clap

Plus the other Antes for the round makes it about 3 or 4 depending on the number at the table. Come on Duncan. At least outlast 19 others to the money!:hope:hope:hope Still great to have survived the day, and outlasted some real great names!! :clap:clap:clap:clap:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:clap:clap:clap:clap
    oh right, so you add the ante times the amount of players at the table:ok that makes sense, apologies:$

Re: Aussie Millions Not sure how we got through the last 2 levels, but we lost nobody from our table. He got some chips back raising Andy Black who had called his BB, who then said "I'm not doubling you up again"!! Then raised another hand I think to either take a blind or keep his own - all a bit hazy. The numbers are going down soooooooo slowly now. We are at 98 so 18 to the money, but only 29K and a new table draw to contend with. Details will probably be on the news site in an hour or so. The man himself will probably come on and post in the morning (here) if we have time and if there's a free PC. We start again 12.30 (so 1.30 am for you) Should have a few photos to post when we get home. :D

Re: Aussie Millions fantastic effort dunc really hope you make the money I bet your absolutely fooked as I bet you wont be sleeping much with all them hands going round in your head and what you might have done different :hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope

Is everyone else here sitting refreshing live updates every couple of minutes :lol:lol:lol:lol Come on Dunc :hope:hope:hope
    I explained at work what was happening, and how excited I was about his table position and tournament position, but it was like I was talking to African natives (no disrepect meant to African natives, by the way :$). Not a chuffing clue - it was like I was talking a different language. The IT security people have blocked my access to the PL site, due to high levels of use to a "non-work-related" site :spank, but I'm still OK with pokernews at the mo. I'll be so chuffed if he can make the money - but then what? The world is his lobster, and he's got the patience angle off to a T. It will probably go wild after the bubble has burst, with stacks of action, but if he can last that far, then catch some hands ....... :ok :hope Runa.

Re: Aussie Millions Just logged on can,t believe I missed all this action last night!Very best of luck to you run. Isnt this just why we all love this stupid game so much the chance to sit down and play with legends of the game, theirs just no other sport where you could do this, you cant play a round of golf with Tiger or play a couple of games with Federer or bowl a couple of overs against Ricky Ponting! I can just imagine Runs face when he saw his table draw, once again best of luck for the day 3.

1200 + 2400 + 400 = 4000 28000/4000 = 7:unsure
    Also the expectation to move up to level 13:
    13:500 ante, 1,500/3,000
    Assuming 8 at the table, then the cost per circuit will be 3000 + 1500 + (500 * 8) = 8500 So his 29,000 stack is an M of 29,000 / 8,500 = 3.4