Paradise PL MTT League - September

GaF

Paradise PL MTT League - September  

1. 1.

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - September On Sunday night we sent out a mass PM about this, trying to encourage a wider range of players from amongst PL ranks. If we were successful, then I would expect to see some less experienced poker players in tonight - I'm sure the usual PL Friendly PL Poker welcome will be extended. I would just like to remind the regulars, as I KNOW they already know - Bad Beats are a normal part of poker and they are more likely to occur against inexperienced players - please be constructive in any comments you make on their play!! If, for example, you bluff an inexperienced player and they call when they should fold and beat/outdraw you - then the bigger fault is in your game, not theirs, as you chose to bluff the wrong player, one you know will call!!! Cheers all :ok

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - September

I would just like to remind the regulars, as I KNOW they already know - Bad Beats are a normal part of poker and they are more likely to occur against inexperienced players - please be constructive in any comments you make on their play!! If, for example, you bluff an inexperienced player and they call when they should fold and beat/outdraw you - then the bigger fault is in your game, not theirs, as you chose to bluff the wrong player, one you know will call!!!
I see you've got my card marked already Gaf ;) :moon

Just one more thing to add - for any new players - you will I believe only be able to see this tournament through the SportingOdds version of the Paradise Poker software.
Seems to show on the ordinary Paradise software as well now. Under Multi Tourney >> Private >> $1 Challenge

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - September Registered for focus game eventually, couldnt log in to my account had to redownload the software and deposit some money into a new account. Havent been on paradise for a few weeks so not sure if theirs been any changes, will have to find out tomorrow whats happened to the $14.00 that I had in my account anyone throw any light on this?

Registered for focus game eventually, couldnt log in to my account had to redownload the software and deposit some money into a new account. Havent been on paradise for a few weeks so not sure if theirs been any changes, will have to find out tomorrow whats happened to the $14.00 that I had in my account anyone throw any light on this?
Yeah I had this problem, phoned them and they sorted it pretty quickly. :ok

Registered for focus game eventually, couldnt log in to my account had to redownload the software and deposit some money into a new account. Havent been on paradise for a few weeks so not sure if theirs been any changes, will have to find out tomorrow whats happened to the $14.00 that I had in my account anyone throw any light on this?
You should have received an email with your new user name (check your junk mail if you cannot find it - it's there somewhere...)

Notes to self - Lesson 1 - Don't start reading e-mails 5 mins before tournament starts, so you forget to register [/quote I'll second that with don't try to login to a site you've not used for weeks on end :(