Paradise PL MTT League - September

GaF

Paradise PL MTT League - September  

1. 1.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - September I've just had the biggest disaster of all time. Went from 2400 to 1400, i can't even remember how then a couple of hands later called near 800 with K high by accident to chop my stack in 2 and i'm out :sad :cryWhat a royal F up that was, think i need sleep :zzz. GLA

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - September

I've just had the biggest disaster of all time. Went from 2400 to 1400, i can't even remember how then a couple of hands later called near 800 with K high by accident to chop my stack in 2 and i'm out :sad :cryWhat a royal F up that was, think i need sleep :zzz. GLA
Did the lucky mucky hoody slip over your eyes?

Did the lucky mucky hoody slip over your eyes?
Lol... i think that was the problem - i didn't have it on!! No meditating, no hoody, no concentration and i'm out, but i see you're kicking Ace. GL :ok

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - September out to some bad calling imo at the end,,,especially jolly calling most of his stack preflop to my 10/10 with a/6:@:@ fecking a/6 ,,,what fecking blx.. i expect that from fecking newbies not from experienced players on this forum.......... anyway ,,rant over

out to some bad calling imo at the end,,,especially jolly calling most of his stack preflop to my 10/10 with a/6:@:@ fecking a/6 ,,,what fecking blx.. i expect that from fecking newbies not from experienced players on this forum.......... anyway ,,rant over
:rollin:rollin:rollin Chill Al :ok it's only a dollar

I saw the PM about this and I hope you had good numbers :ok Personally Wednesday is a bad day for me this is why I hardly ever play this league :ok
Was it not 12 less tonight than on Monday? I was surprised, i expected a bumper crowd tonight, but 90% of the names were the same old guys. :sadPerhaps Wednesday isn't the best night for bumper PL tourneys?

Well done The Quiet Man on taking it home! :)
Cheers Jonne....you played excellent poker - look forward to seeing you in more Forum games! :ok 1st time I've won a Focus game for a while - they're definetley the hardest games to play in and reaching the Final Table is an achievement.:clap Got lucky with 13 or 14 left when my 88 beat Jonne's KK with an 8 on the river! :eek Got really good cards when down to last 6 or 7 and anybody would've won from there! :) Well done all in the money - see you all next Wednesday! :ok Time for a can!:cheers TQM

Well played TQM and all the final tablers. :clap You're going to be all wrinkly if you don't get out soon. :eek
:ok you're right
Thanks for that thought :puke :lol
:rollin
:lol :lol :lol
I'm out' date= wrinkly and naked in front of my PC. Have THAT one on me. ;) Table done. :ok
:loon :loon :loon not kidding either. :$

I'm out, wrinkly and naked in front of my PC.
Why do we go wrinkly in the bath? ... because with prolonged immersion the skin absorbs water. To accommodate the increased bulk this produces, it increases its surface area. Skin is attached to underlying structures so cannot just hang loose - instead the wrinkles form.
:ok;)

Teaulc you defended your blind v me on the very first hand of the tournament - $20 blind with K5diamonds against my bullets dude' date=' so not brilliant yourself imo.[/quote'] appreciate where your coming from,nade,but a totally different scenario. you let me in cheap,and rightly so,when you had the bullets,and at the start of the game when any big losses can be made up. both jolly and jonne called a big raise pre-flop with nothing and put their tournament lives on the line with questionable hands,this is more in keeping with newbies. and you know by the amount of rants you have made since joining pl how frustrating that is...what i posted then was how i felt at the time and this post is to explain that:dude:dude

appreciate where your coming from,nade,but a totally different scenario. you let me in cheap,and rightly so,when you had the bullets,and at the start of the game when any big losses can be made up. both jolly and jonne called a big raise pre-flop with nothing and put their tournament lives on the line with questionable hands,this is more in keeping with newbies. and you know by the amount of rants you have made since joining pl how frustrating that is...what i posted then was how i felt at the time and this post is to explain that:dude:dude
No worries m8 everyone needs a rant i just wanted to point that out as constructive criticism. :ok

appreciate where your coming from,nade,but a totally different scenario. you let me in cheap,and rightly so,when you had the bullets,and at the start of the game when any big losses can be made up. both jolly and jonne called a big raise pre-flop with nothing and put their tournament lives on the line with questionable hands,this is more in keeping with newbies. and you know by the amount of rants you have made since joining pl how frustrating that is...what i posted then was how i felt at the time and this post is to explain that:dude:dude
Yesterday you expected more from TQM too, after his call. It's shit players who pay your profit, so if we're that bad, you should rejoice. Not going to defend whatever I did or didn't do, as I'm more than willing to admit I'm not a pro. This tourney was good fun to be honest, it was a level above what I'm used to and was great reaching the final table. Didn't realise it was you surviving the KK TQM ;p Anyway, I'll try to be there next wednesday too! Cheers GAF and TQM!

Re: Paradise PL MTT League - September Well i was disgusted with the basic schoolboy errors that went on on our table and for me if it doesn't pick up then i won't be playing ever again. Runadrum being the worst offender.:@ I mean how can you not know the next line to Twist and Shout but oh no instead Run thought we were singing along to Tears For Fear's,Shout. Also how could the rest of the table not own up to owning either a Frankie Says Do It T Shirt or even a Tears for Fear's,Rule(or run) The World shirt:lol Damn good fun as per usual:ok

Well i was disgusted with the basic schoolboy errors that went on on our table and for me if it doesn't pick up then i won't be playing ever again. Runadrum being the worst offender.:@ I mean how can you not know the next line to Twist and Shout but oh no instead Run thought we were singing along to Tears For Fear's,Shout. Also how could the rest of the table not own up to owning either a Frankie Says Do It T Shirt or even a Tears for Fear's,Rule(or run) The World shirt:lol Damn good fun as per usual:ok
perhaps they are still waiting for daftpegasus to send them through :lol:lol:lol

Also how could the rest of the table not own up to owning either a Frankie Says Do It T Shirt or even a Tears for Fear's' date='Rule(or run) The World shirt:lol[/quote'] I've got a Run the World T shirt. :ok I think I was probably sat out on the table at the time so does it count?