PL $1k "Xmas Freeroll" Sponsored by Betfair - Sat Dec 16th at 8pm!

Sir Puntalot

PL $1k "Xmas Freeroll" Sponsored by Betfair - Sat Dec 16th at 8pm!  

1. 1.

Firstly want to thank Betfair for putting up another exclusive freeroll for us. :clap Now on with the details and rules....;) Date: Saturday 16th December. Time: 8pm (UK Time). Stacks: Deep stacked with 2500. Blinds: Every 15 minutes. Password: Please see GaF or Valiant. It will be PM'd to you the day before. Prize Fund: $1000 - To be split as normal Betfair rules. Rules: There is only one rule....... If you are a PL member and have 20 posts at the time of me submitting this post, then you are able to play, if not, then you will miss out this time. Good luck guys and girls. :ok

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL $1k "Xmas Freeroll" Sponsored by Betfair - Sat Dec 16th at 8pm! Id love to play, but am having massive problems with the new betfair software, anyone have any ideas why it keeps disconnecting me? Firewall is set to accept all comms with betfair, on 8mb broadband which is fine, my cookies get cleared daily as do my temp internet files......any help would be appreciated

Re: PL $1k "Xmas Freeroll" Sponsored by Betfair - Sat Dec 16th at 8pm! Count me in :nana

Id love to play, but am having massive problems with the new betfair software, anyone have any ideas why it keeps disconnecting me? Firewall is set to accept all comms with betfair, on 8mb broadband which is fine, my cookies get cleared daily as do my temp internet files......any help would be appreciated
I'm having the same problem mate, there's an update tomorrow so hoping it gets sorted out after that :ok