PL $1k "Xmas Freeroll" Sponsored by Betfair - Sat Dec 16th at 8pm!

Sir Puntalot

PL $1k "Xmas Freeroll" Sponsored by Betfair - Sat Dec 16th at 8pm!  

1. 1.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL $1k "Xmas Freeroll" Sponsored by Betfair - Sat Dec 16th at 8pm!

Registration for this will close 1 HOUR before the tournament starts. This is to allow any gatecrashers to be removed. We will not be able to add anyone in this last hour - if you are not reg'd, you will miss out - please make sure you register in plenty of time!!!! I will verify eligibility of entrants and send out the password on Friday Night/Saturday Morning.
Thats fair enough GaF but please bear this in mind when sending out the Password - i.e can we have it more than 20 mins before registartion closes

Re: PL $1k "Xmas Freeroll" Sponsored by Betfair - Sat Dec 16th at 8pm! Just a quick word of warning to anybody who has not played on Betfair since before November that there is a totally new software package to be downloaded. May also help anybody who hasn't played on the new site to play a few games before Saturday as it really is a shock to the system. Must admit I didn't like it much at first, but now it is my main site...but it does take a bit of getting used to.

Is it a limit there of players to register? When we will get the password?
Have you bothered to read any of the previous posts in this thread? If yes, why are you asking this question? If no, is it because you are stupid? ........ If yes, go back to college ........ If no, is it because you are lazy? ................ If yes, and so on.

If i'm not too late i will give this a go - but might be 20-30 mins late for the start, so no stealing my blinds in the early hands ;) (As if you would :lol )
Wallg you'd best be careful. Old Betfair used to throw siyt outs out if they weren't playing after a certain amount of time. :ok

Wallg you'd best be careful. Old Betfair used to throw siyt outs out if they weren't playing after a certain amount of time. :ok
If the PokerPlayer Freeroll is anything to go by then Sitouts, well they Sitout ..... I played the first hour of that tourney with Sitouts on every table i was moved to

Re: PL $1k "Xmas Freeroll" Sponsored by Betfair - Sat Dec 16th at 8pm! Remember - registration closes 1 HOUR before the tourney starts - if you dont register in time, you won't get in!!! Registration is open NOW!!! Don't leave it too late!! The following players meet the entry criteria and have been sent the password: 2damnhype, AK1979, archaeus, AvonGirl, bignedkelly, borokp, Bozza, btugero, chess, Cloud, ColU_FC, DaMatrix, Densa85, Dodger, elmcroft, eltrev, EnT2002, FatBoyFat, Foolsgold, Football-Tipper, Galronix, gazabroad, GazBlades, gazza271, georgej, ginnerjones, glceud, GotaFancy?, happyhornet, Hedonist, heniek31, Hodgey, Jaded, James_RB, jamiebhoy, jarjaruk, jolly67, jomell, jon16, jones12345, Jonne, jtw1, jumalix, kevsul, kingarfur, Kveld, legendkiller, lemonjon, MCFC66, McGoatski, Milou, morlspin, msaban, Norfolk Enchance, NorthernRed2, NottinghamFlorist, Paul Ross, Penelopeys, philossify, pistonbroke, Pocket Lady, pokerjace, premierblade, RacingCol, RandR, rednutt, Red_Fear, Robbie1960, robilaruk, Rookie, rosco, runadrum, sara_kt, schoey, Sharpe1ne, slick mick, socky1, SpurMan, staffy, stereoman, steveadam23, Tax_Monkey, teaulc, Teazz, tfalbb, the croc(BPP), The Quiet Man, the rivers not my friend, thebash1, Tweetypie05, typicalleedsfan, Valiant23, voiceofjoe, wallg, Washman, westy1, WorkingForTheEnemy, wurzel133, ^Newbie^ The following players do not meet the entry criteria and on this occasion will not be sent the password: cyraxro, It's McG, Lillacarin, Penny, petros1815, pots11, vandit76

Guest gazza271

I am new member... I don't know if i can join the tourney.If i can count me in.Thanx
:welcome to PL mate, you are not able to join this one I'm afraid but stick around and make a contribution and join future ones as well as leagues with added value :ok