** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL $1k "Xmas Freeroll" Sponsored by Betfair - Sat Dec 16th at 8pm!

Sir Puntalot

PL $1k "Xmas Freeroll" Sponsored by Betfair - Sat Dec 16th at 8pm!  

1. 1.

Re: PL $1k "Xmas Freeroll" Sponsored by Betfair - Sat Dec 16th at 8pm!

Thanks pocket lady... I got a really quick response from the team here and was very impressed. Most deffo wont be leaving the site. Keep up the good work and thank you for letting me no whats going on. Good luck all tonight in freeroll, David.
Thanks David - Its just very frustrating having to reply to the usual freeloaders that just register and expect the password to a PL exclusive freeroll for nothing and do not bother to check forum rules or read the password and gatecrashing stickies. For all those that have registered NOW and are asking for the password please read : http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39628 http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33338 and http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22862&highlight=gatecrash

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL $1k "Xmas Freeroll" Sponsored by Betfair - Sat Dec 16th at 8pm! ooooooo a freeroll join the site,get the pass and easy money.do they realise the class of players on pl?most will be playing tonight this will be a very difficult tourney im sure,no disrespect intended but most of the freeloaders chasing a password would probably get battered in a field of this class.

Re: PL $1k "Xmas Freeroll" Sponsored by Betfair - Sat Dec 16th at 8pm! Stick around Klaus - there'll be future freerolls and lots of added value leagues, so make some contributions and join in the fun and you'll be very welcome to join when you've participated in the site a bit more :ok

Re: PL $1k "Xmas Freeroll" Sponsored by Betfair - Sat Dec 16th at 8pm! If you have the password but haven't reg'd yet, remember REGISTRATION CLOSES in just over 10 mins!!!!! (to give us time to deal with anyone who shouldn't be there) 2 Players I dont recognise at the moment krysko and Damsel!! Please identify yourselfs (or risk being eliminated) The other 86 are good :ok

Re: PL $1k "Xmas Freeroll" Sponsored by Betfair - Sat Dec 16th at 8pm! Joined PL too late - about 4 months after I first heard of it ! See a lot of you lot (now my lot) in Sporting Odds CL. Will be a regular visitor and contributor in future - good luck all tonight.:gimme

Ohh man. I want to play, but just signed up and cant play according to the rules. But anyways a nice site.
:welcome klausc, Its a very nice site :ok - stick around and contribute and you'll probably play better poker and have more fun. Get your post count up (with reasonable content) and the next freeroll we'll welcome you with open arms. Also keep checking the posts for value freerolls and tournaments :nana

Oh balls.That's why I PMed you Gaf so my username would not be in full display.:cry Now I look worse than Miss Stacey:cry Thank god i'm drunk after the Rovers "well deserved" victory.:beer
Hehe :rollinyour turn to wear the dress tonight is it then Kitty? :moon :tongue2