GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes!

ColU_FC

GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes!  

1. 1.

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th!

Actually' date=' scratch me from this league, they have a $50 minimum deposit which I think is a bit high, I don't want to tie up cash in new poker site, I already have 3 live accounts with cash in them, I was going to try them out for the league, but not willing to deposit $50[/quote'] Sorry but I fancied taking part but having read through the other thread regarding GoalPoker I think it would be foolish to risk such a large amount on a seemingly risky site. If it was a minimum of 10 or even 20, then yes. $50 seems a bit extreme to me for a site that has so many problems. Hope it goes well for you all, and maybe GP1 or whatever he is called can explain why the minimum deposit is so high??????

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! doesnt look like i can deposit without going through netteller etc, and cant be arsed to set all that up, one thing after another with this thing

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! It looks like minimum deposit amount is determined by means of deposit ...... but for non credit card, it looks like a $20 minimum. "Minimum deposit is $20, unless using E-check, Central Coin or Credit Card, which have minimum deposit limits of $50. " So far as the integrity of Goalpoker is concerned - I was worried at first and no way I was going to deposit there - however with the dealings I've had with them now, I am of the opinion that their issues were a new site with "teething problems" rather than an attempt at fraud - and I have now deposited (and felt comfortable enough about it to deposit the full $200 to benefit from the reload bonus should I decide to go for it - code GP200). We each have to make our own decisions, but despite the problems, a lot of PL'rs HAVE received a lot from Goalpoker.

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th!

doesnt look like i can deposit without going through netteller etc' date=' [/quote'] Has been discussed a few times before - but IMO neteller is a pretty essential requirement for any Poker Whore (and fundamentally that's what PL Poker Players are!!)and once set up is pretty convenient for moving cash in and out of various sites - only thing is - a US$ account is probably better for most (but most of us have set up GBP accounts so get screwed with exchange rates)

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! I put $50 into the site as i was going to go on the cash tables for the bonus offers they have. It took me about 2 minutes to deposit. I decided the cash tables wasn't for me and it has been over 2 months and still i cant get my money back out. My account has now been froze until i scan some details through to them(which i cant do on my computer) They wont put the money back into my account to go back on the tables with so i'm stuck for entering all the comps they have on at the moment..

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! I`m afraid it aint gonna happen for me tonight. I sent in ID, which was given the OK, and still I have bother getting money into my account. According to goalpoker the deposits are being declined by my bank. This has never happened before and i`ve been betting regularly online for over 7 years now. I`ll think about it and might try sorting this out in time for the next one, or I might say balls and tell them to close it. :wall

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! No way I can play either. I set up a new email account with yahoo but they still would not let me enter. Ted at goal poker says he will sort it out and get back to me but reading some of the posts above it seems a bit dodgy?

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! im in as fenners i have never had a problem with depositing or withdrawing (withdrew over $1000 after winning their dream team comp)

Wow - most of my Neteller transactions go through pretty quickly. :unsure Have you 'ugraded' your account and use Insta Cash?
i think it's down to dream poker not letting go of my money quick enough. they've only just processed it. my neteller account is premier, not sure if i upgraded ages ago or if i need to do it still. And how do i use insta cash? thanks:ok

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! I'm having problems with neteller too. Have tried their customer service but TBH while very nice and polite and appearing ultra helpful they managed to resolve bugger all! So I'm going to ask you guys if you can help. The problem I've come across is trying to make a deposit by internet banking, according to neteller's instructions you can only do this once neteller is set up as a payee on your banks internet website (they only tell you this at the end of the process:@ how f**king stupid is that??) but my bank will only give a space for a reference number to the companies listed in their standard payee's list anyone else comes under the "friends, families and others" catagory. This means were I to make the deposit to neteller they wouldn't know who's account it was to go to. The bank in question is one of the largest high st banks in the world so I can't believe neteller haven't come across this before but no-one seems to know about it and no-one can tell me how to get round it. I would just post with a credit card but neteller only seem to accept visa and I only have mastercards so any help would be appreciated. Cheers guys Chris

Well Red' date=' you're on the STT final table now, well done. :clap[/quote'] Cheers Paul,:D Something to look forward to later in the summer.. that ...and England getting knocked out early in the World Cup ;) Red.