Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge

GaF

Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge  

1. 1.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge I won! :D What did I win? :unsure A fantastic final table, lots of exciting cards played and no one held back at all from trying to kick each others asses. The heads up against Ubermonkey was a right pig of a battle. Well played Ben. :notworthy I just got lucky at the right time, so thanks all for the excellent game. Well played guys! :clap :notworthy :clap :notworthy

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Well played everyone tonight and during the whole league. :clap Sorry couldn't play tonight (don't think you needed me really!) but I knew I wouldn't be home til 10'ish. Saw the end of the final table though - AWESOME:notworthy

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge

:unsure I am really pleased to have won $40, but does each leg also come with a $500 added prize fund from MattD? In other words will my Poker.co.uk balance receive a nice bonus in a few days?:hope
Yes you should receive extra. If it's done the same way as the last two, the $500 is split in the same %'s as the 'standard' prizes. :ok

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Nice goin Mr V:clap :clap and well done to all who played to win this for us.:clap :clap Had my mind on other things last night,mainly the mansion superstars, so going out in 51st bit of a let down:sad but I did my bit in the 2nd leg.:ok A couple of request for the freeroll. 1. Not too late bout 8 till 8.30 2 Play it on a Monday. Though you probably had this figured out anyway Gaf.:ok

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge

A couple of request for the freeroll. 1. Not too late bout 8 till 8.30 2 Play it on a Monday. Though you probably had this figured out anyway Gaf.:ok
And another request - please don't play it in the next 2 weeks as I'm on honeymoon!! :tongue2

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Hi all Yes, that's right, I do have to sort the bonuses myself. I've been away the last few days playing on Late Night Poker Ace (watch out for my TV debut in September!) Sorting the payments now. Will post again when done.

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Payments made to the following players: 1st. alias23pl $150 2nd. ubermonk $98 3rd. telipe1 $63 4th. slick-mick $48 5th. moface2 $40 6th. plsleek $33 7th. morlspin2 $25 8th. jason_x £20 9th. big muppet $15 10th. richmagpie $10 Winning Forum: $500 - credited to RiverDaddy (Paul Ross) The final leaderboard is showing on the site, with the following points: 1st. Punters Lounge = 362 !! 2nd. London Poker meetup = 116 3rd. Ladbrokes Poker Forum = 63 4th. Fruitchat = 44 5th. Gambling.co.uk Forums = 33 6th. Team Holdemn = 2 Congratulations!!! :cow :cow :cow Thankyou everyone for playing. :nana :nana :nana I'll be in touch with the moderators and set up something else for PL in the very near future. Hopefully to start sometime after the World Cup.

Re: Poker.co.uk up to $4,000 added Inter-Forum Challenge Thanks very much Matt. :ok I know that we slaughtered the opposition forums, mainly (according to them ;)) due to strength of numbers, but by and large the forums invloved played the game in the right spirit, with just the right amount of 'needle'.:lol Big thanks to everyone who supported PL in the challenge, and well done to Rose and Ronay, who won the other two. :clap :clap :notworthy :notworthy