Goal Poker and anything to do with it

morlspin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Goal Poker

here we go again:( WHY ARE THERE MULTI REGGERS AND PREVIOUS WINNERS PLAYING?? seems a bit mean if you get knocked out by a chump already going to Ibiza who is loose as they already have the prize!
This is goalpoker so they probably don't know whether or not they're qualified I certainly don't even after emails to the 'TEAM':wall Mick

Re: Goal Poker ahh well 5th, enjoyed it thou, first time on goal poker(Bit slow at times), good to meet and chat to other pl players, and introuduce myself. Got seriously short stacked, need to double up quickly (add other excuses here) lol Is this a regular tourny every sunday?

Re: Goal Poker :clap :clap :clap :nana :nana :nana Very well played Mr V..:ok Congratulations on this fine win.. And i hope you and sam and the rest of the P/L players so far have a good holiday..:ok And of course there is still time for some of us to join you all there :hope

Re: Goal Poker Absolutely Awesome Mr V!!!!!! You're on your way to Ibiza!! I can't believe you have now won your first flight on a plane EVER and Sam's first since she was 14!!! I'm soooo very pleased for you both - What an anniversary present for you both!!!! (courtesy of goalpoker!!) 7_2_116.gif