Goal Poker and anything to do with it

morlspin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Goal Poker

I'm really looking forward to meeting you guys. Is one allowed to bring 'She Who Will Be Obeyed' as one's companion? I presume Mr V is bringing Pocket Lady?
Hey Col, very well done. After coming close last weekend I'm really pleased for ya mate. :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap How cool is this? Me and Mrs V You and Mrs Col Fenners and Danno. :lol and Chelski (:hope)+1 Come on PLers. Get it sorted. Lets have a PL Poker PAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYY in IBIZA!!!!!! :cow :cow :cow :cow

Re: Goal Poker Hi all.. Just got back from the Newcastle Game, and no goalpoker rep was there, typical! Chelski, i took your emails with me just incase, but to no avail, sorry m8 Good luck to all tonight in the world cup games, and remember, the list of winners so far, is in the all new poker news thread thats top of the list at the minute! now...who can i get to stay in hilton with me tonight!

Re: Goal Poker Well that dont happen very often. KK all in :hope Called by Coollent 10 7 :@ and a 10 and 7 came out. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:loon But i can c why u called, my chips were low a call was easy:ok Even if u lost u still had enough. Still it makes u :puke NEXT TIME GADGET, NEXT TIME

Re: Goal Poker So do I m8. BTW I read all through this entire Goal Poker post yesterday (I'm a sad git). :\ From what I read I strongly suspect that you and Slick Mick have won Goal's Champion's league tourney, not the Ibiza world cup tourney. If I were you two I'd definitely still be entering the qualifiers on Saturday and Sunday for Ibiza.

Re: Goal Poker To all of you waiting to hear something from Goal Poker concerning your win in the Ibiza world cup party: I sent an Email to [email protected] at 11.33pm on Saturday. No response, so sent a follow up at 4.43pm today. They replied at 4.52pm: Hi David,

Congratulations on winning the Goalpoker World Cup of Poker tourney. Ibiza flight and prize details will be confirmed in due course, but if you could arrange for time off from Saturday 8th to Monday 10th July that would be great.

Once again, well done & keep being a player at Goalpoker.com – you’re in for the weekend of a life time!

Kind regards

The Team at Goalpoker

I think it would be well worth you sending them another Email now. It looks like they may be getting better at responding to customer's questions.