** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Goal Poker and anything to do with it

morlspin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Goal Poker i won a trip to watch england v argentina on goal poker 2 days before the match. I took fenners as it happens and had a great time. but there was silence about the flights, hotel and match tickets till the 11th hour! got to admit i was beginning to worry! they came good in the end and did us very proud indeed. but getting a contact number was a nightmare! they eventually got in ttouch with me. not much help but don't panic! they come good for me! danno

Re: Goal Poker There is a game tonight at 11.30pm for the same competition with only 19 people in so far. If you register but dont play a hand before the 1st blind rise, your out heres some info Play Goalpoker's 'World Cup of Poker' on Saturday the 11th of February 5pm & 11:30pm GMT(Passcode: SSWCQ6) and on Monday the 13th of February 5pm & 8pm GMT (Passcode: MSWCQ6), and you could be jetting of to the hottest World Cup Finals party in Ibiza.

Re: Goal Poker

There is a game tonight at 11.30pm for the same competition with only 19 people in so far. If you register but dont play a hand before the 1st blind rise, your out heres some info Play Goalpoker's 'World Cup of Poker' on Saturday the 11th of February 5pm & 11:30pm GMT(Passcode: SSWCQ6) and on Monday the 13th of February 5pm & 8pm GMT (Passcode: MSWCQ6), and you could be jetting of to the hottest World Cup Finals party in Ibiza.
Sorry if this sounds a bit thick, i have got Goalpoker up but cant find "world cup of poker" in the tourneys:$ (and the link in the post above doesn;t work) Any help would be appreciated:ok

Guest gazza271

Re: Goal Poker Unlucky mate. I have downloaded Goal but it wont let me register an account with them, keeps saying i already have a real money account on the same network. Who does Goal share a network with ? I will try logging in under that ID and if no success then fire an email off to them:hope

There is a game tonight at 11.30pm for the same competition with only 19 people in so far. If you register but dont play a hand before the 1st blind rise, your out heres some info Play Goalpoker's 'World Cup of Poker' on Saturday the 11th of February 5pm & 11:30pm GMT(Passcode: SSWCQ6) and on Monday the 13th of February 5pm & 8pm GMT (Passcode: MSWCQ6), and you could be jetting of to the hottest World Cup Finals party in Ibiza.
Does anyone know why these Tournys aren't showing on the site? Quite enjoyed the other night and was looking forward to them.

Re: Goal Poker as ambassador for goal poker on here, id say they arent in the list cos goal poker couldnt run a piss up in a brewery! Here are the emails i received today regarding my win on saturday night.....if anyone can translate, let me know! 1st..Team Team@goalpoker.com> wrote:

Hi Graeme,

We are sorry if you are a little confused about the GP world cup of poker prize.

Actually you are qualified for the next round that should lead you to the quarter-final…

We are organising the prize, which would be announced soon.

All I can say, it is that the winners can not be disappointed since it is an amazing surprise.

We will contact you as soon as we can provide more information.

Do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do

Regards

Goalpoker
Team

My reply....

Hi,

I won the GP saturday special world cup game and id like to clarify what ive actually won......

Ive had a couple of emails and im very confused, from what i received on saturday night, i beleived i won entry to the quarter final stage and an unknown prize.

Is this right?

Graeme aka Morlspin 2nd reply from goal.... Hi Graham,

The prize will be announced before the next round.

We will provide you more accurate information ASAP.

However there are a lot of great other tournaments, like the footy cash.

Regards

the team AND YET I AM STILL FECKIN CONFUSED AND DONT KNOW WHAT I WON!!

We are sorry if you are a little confused about the GP world cup of poker prize.
The fact of the matter is you should be A LOT confused.

Actually you are qualified for the next round that should lead you to the quarter-final…
Which is as much as our lawyers are are allowing us to admit at this time.

We are organising the prize, which would be announced soon.
Well, we got this e-mail from FIFA that starts, "Unfortunately we cannot provide WC tickets to your organisation...", so now we're f00ked and a frantivally trying to find a suitable replacement

All I can say, it is that the winners can not be disappointed since it is an amazing surprise. -
See above, mind you WE'RE gonna be surprised too!! At the minute we're winning an auction for Yeovil Town FC season tickets.

We will contact you as soon as we can provide more information.
E-bay auctions are quite time consuming you know

Do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do

Where we will bullshit you further.
Regards

Goalpoker
Team -
Yeah right, Like I'm putting my name to this crap.

HTH Morls. :lol

Its not feckin funny, i won and i deserve something better than the crap im gettin although,....its hilarious how they deal with people/ i see a letter to poker player/inside edge coming on!
I had the same from them when I won the champions league freeroll. They basically said they'd get back to me soon, as they were still working on the competitions structure. It's been a month since I recieved that email now :unsure

Re: Goal Poker Ive won twice now valiant, 1st was the nufc vip trip to see liverpool package = ive been told ill hear 1 week before the game to receive the itenerary 2nd was the world cup special tourney, and as you all saw, had a confusing response! i know it was tongue in cheek lol, and it was hilarious too, so sorry for whingeing like a baby m8 I just hope they pay up! or ill do something...dunno what, but i will ! edit: also, no phone numbers anywhere on the site, or the official emails i received! :(

Re: Goal Poker Thanks for the positive comments. Must apologise for the World Cup prize. For some inexplicable reason and in a moment of madness the tourney was scheduled before it should have :wall . Be assured that the tourney prize will be just a tad kickass and will be announced very soon :dude . Noted on the Support number.

Thanks for the positive comments. Must apologise for the World Cup prize. For some inexplicable reason and in a moment of madness the tourney was scheduled before it should have :wall . Be assured that the tourney prize will be just a tad kickass and will be announced very soon :dude . Noted on the Support number.
Well thats a turn up for the books Thanks for replying, and i look forward to seeing what ive won! morlspin:clap