Goal Poker and anything to do with it

morlspin

Re: Goal Poker How do you expect me to keep track of all the tourneys I've won?:dude Seriously, I've played in a lot of the GP tourneys and won a few of them but because things have been so vague I haven't been able to keep track of what's what. I even had this Hello Slik Mik,

We have attached the itinerary for your day on the 21st of January.

You can get your tickets at the main reception just say your name and that you re coming from Goalpoker.

We hope you will have a great time.

If you need any more information, please feel free to contact us.

We are looking forwards to having some news, and to see you playing and winning in Goalpoker tournaments.

Good luck!

Best regards

Goalpoker team

www.goalpoker.com

followed by this

Dear Mick

We are sorry to announce you that it was a terrible mistake made by our team

Actually as you could imagine you have not won the Nufc tournament but the Champions league of Poker (as a consequence your name will not be in the guest list to get the tickets anymore).

Nevertheless we are glad to announce that you are qualified for the next step of this amazing tournament which prize is a chunk of $50K, plus a VIP trip to Paris to see the final of the Champions league of football

There are a lot of tournaments (every Sunday) where you can try to play and win some VIP tickets to see NUFC.

If there is anything we can do, please let us know

Regards

Goalpoker team

:@

and I still haven't heard anymore about the CL win mentioned.

:wall Mick

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Goal Poker Alright guys - new here but a regular on Goal Poker - just been recommended by Fenners. In a similar situation to Slik Mik in that have won a Champions League qualifier and am under the impression that I'm off to Paris. However have emailed GP and heard nothing, here's hoping. Apart from the seeming lack of communication think GP is a great site

Re: Goal Poker

Alright guys - new here but a regular on Goal Poker - just been recommended by Fenners. In a similar situation to Slik Mik in that have won a Champions League qualifier and am under the impression that I'm off to Paris. However have emailed GP and heard nothing, here's hoping. Apart from the seeming lack of communication think GP is a great site
:welcome BDaveG hope you find the Punterslounge helpful m8 I dont think ur off to paris, as i was told a few weeks back that the prize for winning the freerolls, was a seat on the final table of the tourney...which is still in the group stages at the moment as u can see, then quarters, semi and final (kinda like the satellites to finals) Ive won 2 trips to see NUFC , and the ibiza trip on Goal, and ill be seeing the rep next sunday at the nufc vs liverpool game, so ill ask him then for you to make sure. Morlspin:cheers