** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Goal Poker and anything to do with it

morlspin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Goal Poker didnt realise I was off to ibiza I thought I had qualified for the next stage as this was the e mail I was sent Hello Fenners,

Our team is glad to announce that you have been qualified for the Goal World Cup of Poker qualifiers.

We will give you more details about the next qualifier ASAP.

We are looking forwards to having some news, and to see you playing and winning in Goalpoker tournaments like the Champions League of Poker every, Thursday where you could win $50k plus a VIPs trip to see the final in Paris(password CLP06)...

We are looking forwards to having some news, and to see you playing and winning in Goalpoker tournaments so when morspin said we were going I asked them to confirm and got this reply Hi Fenners,

Thanks for your mail. You will indeed be joining Morlspin in Ibiza (and a friend of your choice) on the weekend of the 8th July as a winner of a World Cup of Poker qualifier. Details of the Ultimate World Cup Final Party will follow in time, but suffice to say it’s going to be a weekend you’ll never forget. Think beers, babes, beach, barbeque, parties and VIP all the way through to a big screen viewing of the World Cup Final as the sun goes down on Sunday night. It’s that good! so danno dust off your speedo's cos were going to Ibiza

Re: Goal Poker Terrific Match 3-1 we won and i came back home semi pissed! top notch day, hospitality was great, and Ted from GP was a diamond Starter : Tomato Soup Main : Fillet Steak with potato and salad Dessert: Ice Cream Sorbet type thing Two bottles of wine, and 4 pints (for me) included! Cant wait for the liverpool game now! Get a hotel for that too, any ladies interested haha