Goal Poker and anything to do with it

morlspin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Goal Poker Dear Graeme,

We apologise if you think that the prize is not worth what you thought but actually we offered to pay for travel expenses, and we were not expecting that the winner will be living in Newcastle.

As a gesture to show our will to satisfy our players, we will send you a signed Newcastle ball for your collection.

Unfortunately no representative of Goalpoker will attend the game in NUFC.

As you seem to be a great player (and winner) on our website, and we are grateful about it, please have a look on our terms and conditions that should clarify some of your questions.

Best Regards

Goalpoker Team So sorry chelski, looks like i cant pass on any emails etc

Re: Goal Poker

Dear Graeme' date=

We apologise if you think that the prize is not worth what you thought but actually we offered to pay for travel expenses, and we were not expecting that the winner will be living in Newcastle.

As a gesture to show our will to satisfy our players, we will send you a signed Newcastle ball for your collection.

Unfortunately no representative of Goalpoker will attend the game in NUFC.

As you seem to be a great player (and winner) on our website, and we are grateful about it, please have a look on our terms and conditions that should clarify some of your questions.

Best Regards

Goalpoker Team So sorry chelski, looks like i cant pass on any emails etc
Thanks Morl. My reply is here http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26091

Re: Goal Poker ANOTHER PIECE OF INFO I JUST HAD THRU EMIAL REGARDING THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GAMES Don't forget qualification for footballs premier prize on the net is still available. Goalpoker's "Champions League of Poker" knockout stage every Thursday & Friday at 5pm and 8pm GMT ($5 Buy in). Top three players qualify for the quarter final stage and a chance to win a share of $50,000 in our live final at a top london venue. Goalpoker will also take all finalists to the UEFA Champions League final in Paris in May.

Guest gazza271

Re: Goal Poker Well thats pissed me off, 2nd place guy called toonbarmy or something has been hitting everything while playing with shite. I get dealt QQ and raise 4 x BB and he pushes me all in. He has 10 10 and hits his fcuking 10:wall :wall Kev did try to wish you luck mate but could'nt speak after going out GL all left in

Guest gazza271

Colufc .. he is heads up against a guy called toonarmy-- hitting cards all night he has lucky feckker... COME ON COL:hope
He was the twat that put me out, :hope for yah COL

Guest gazza271

and colufc won it
:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana Fantastic, Well done mate. Looks like its gonna be an Ibiza PL party, How long is this running so we can get a few more PL'ers out there

:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana Fantastic, Well done mate. Looks like its gonna be an Ibiza PL party, How long is this running so we can get a few more PL'ers out there
I beleive there are 50 tourneys altogether from what i was told 50 winners and 50 guests, so i guess around 30-35 left???

Guest gazza271

I beleive there are 50 tourneys altogether from what i was told 50 winners and 50 guests, so i guess around 30-35 left???
Cool. Tonight was my first one so at least a few left yet