Celebrity Big Brother

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Celebrity Big Brother

at least the pool shots will be interesting with old Droopy Pinocchio Marsh up against Bouncy Bingham. I'm sure Chantelle was on Soccer AM a few weeks ago saying she was a Paris Hilton lookalike - anyone care to confirm?
I say old chap well remembered, 1335052.jpg1335043.jpg1335044.jpg1335045.jpg1335047.jpg1335048.jpg1335050.jpg1335051.jpg Name: Chantelle Houghton Age: 22 Height: 5'7'' Stats: 34, 27, 34 From: Essex Supports: Arsenal Job: Model and Paris Hilton lookalike Marital Status: Single...no boyfriend Football-Tipper :)

Re: Celebrity Big Brother lastest from paddypower......they just cant get enough of Michael Barrymore!!!

Michael Barrymore 11 - 10spacer.gifPete Burns 9 - 1spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Samuel Preston (The Ordinary Boys) 7 - 2spacer.gifJodie Marsh 14 - 1spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Maggot 7 - 2spacer.gifRula Lenska 16 - 1spacer.gif
spacer.gif
George Galloway 9 - 1spacer.gifTracy Bingham 33 - 1spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Chantalle 20 - 1spacer.gifFaria Alam 40 - 1spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Dennis Rodman 22 - 1spacer.gif

Re: Celebrity Big Brother stan james.... Outright Celebrity Big Brother Live on CH4.gif

SelectionPrice
Michael Barrymore 3.50
Preston 4.00
Maggot 5.00
George Galloway 11.00
Pete Burns 13.00
Jodie Marsh 13.00
Dennis Rodman 13.00
Any Other 13.00
Rula Lenska 17.00
Chantelle 17.00
Traci Bingham 34.00
Faria Alam 34.00

Re: Celebrity Big Brother Well there you go. From a certain angle, Chantelle does look like Paris Hilton. First eviction prices from Paddy Power: Dennis Rodman 11/4 Faria Alam 7/2 Traci Bingham 4/1 George Galloway 7/1 Pete Burns 7/1 Rula Lenska 12/1 Chantelle 14/1 Jodie Marsh 16/1 Michael Barrymore 25 - 1 Maggot 33/1 Any Other 33/1 Samuel Preston 33/1 Women traditionally are evicted first. Eh, not touching it.

Re: Celebrity Big Brother Doubt it very much. She looks scared of him. Market Moves says: 1400: There's a real difference of opinion over whether Chantelle will survive Sunday's first eviction vote in Big Brother. She has to convince her fellow contestants that she's a genuine celebrity to stay in the house and Hills offer just 5/4 that she fails to do so and is the first to go. However it appears that Preston and George Galloway have already rumbled her. She slipped up by telling Galloway her single got to number 47 in the charts - and telling Preston it reached number 58. During a conversation in the garden with Galloway and Faria, a suspicious Preston began a discussion about Chantelle by saying: "I haven't heard of that group." Galloway told him: "She had one hit, it got to number 47." Preston said: "She told me 58. You don't think she's a red herring? I've never heard of her," adding: "If she's just a struggling musician I'd feel bad for being paranoid." Chantelle was available at 16/1 to be evicted on Sunday - though punters should note that the terms of their market stipulate it must be a public vote - but is now trading at around the 7/1 mark. ========== Morons. Chantelle won't be evicted first through a public vote (don't think she's garnered enough hate) and they'll have done their dough in if she's evicted first by failing the task.

Re: Celebrity Big Brother Only saw the C4 show when they went in yesterday, but first impressions (looking at Betfair prices) Maggot - 5.6 Preston - 5.4 Both seemed likeable enough, and unlikely to annoy the viewers too much. Maggot seems slightly more charismatic, and if I get involved, it'll be him my money rides on. Honestly can't see why Barrymore is as short as he is, the bad publicity he received over the death makes him a definite one to avoid for me. Male - 1.32 - Surely buying money!! When Jodie Marsh is favourite to get top woman, you can tell they're struggling.

Re: Celebrity Big Brother Called Barrymore sleazy for looking at him and making him feel uncomfortable. Also said he was worried about being nice to Barrymore in case it put him in a bad light with the public. Came across as very narrow minded in my opinion.

Re: Celebrity Big Brother Seemingly hasnt done him much harm - backed into 4.6 joint favourit with his mate Barrymore. BETFAIR: Barrymore 4.6 Maggot 4.6 Preston 5.9 Galloway 11.0 Chantelle 14.5 Jodie Marsh 15.5 Pete Burns 18.5 Rula Lenska 27.5 Dennis Rodman 32.0 Traci Bingham 55.0 Faria Alam 80.0

Re: Celebrity Big Brother

I'm sure Chantelle was on Soccer AM a few weeks ago saying she was a Paris Hilton lookalike - anyone care to confirm?
front page of the Evening standard tonight!! Chantelle exposed as Paris Hilton lookalike !!! The power of the pL! or maybe not, who cares. I'm starting to think she is more watchable than the others especially with that green number on tonight :tongue2