Celebrity Big Brother

Big Brothers been kind to us in the past from a gambling perspective and we have 3 weeks of it coming up from Thursday. The News of the World has a list of the rumoured entrants for this. Im going to take a look at this before the odds are released in case i can spot any discrepancies. Michael Barrymore :eek Dennis Rodman Anna Nicole Smith Faria Alam Johnny Vegas Esther Rantzen Jimmy Tarbuck Derek Acorah Ruud Gullit Gillian McKeith Boy George Shane McGowan I think its a great line up - some proper characters in there which should make for some entertaining viewing. As such, it will probably be best to take a watching brief for the first couple of days before placing any bets just to try and guage peoples personalities. People like Boy George, Dennis Rodman and Shane McGowan could be absolutely anything. Comedians are usually popular in this type of event and id probably favour Jimmy Tarbuck over Johnny Vegas, who i can imagine would get annoying in the long term. Jimmy Tarbuck immediately stands out as a likely winner and im sure he will start favourite. If the odds arent too short, he'll probably be seeing some of my money. Those to be laid include Barrymore, Anna Nicole Smith and probably Faria Alam who didnt come out of the FA sex scandal very well.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Celebrity Big Brother

Those to be laid include Barrymore
:lol Sorry couldn't resist that! Yep it's a good line up, be intersting to see Dereck Accorah's odd's. He's got a quite a following from his show on UK Living and certainly is a character :ok

Re: Celebrity Big Brother I don't trust the voting public or Endemol. Bez won last year so that shows your standard of winner (against Kenzie and Brigitte Nielsen, I suppose there wasn't much of a choice). S'funny how all three CBB winners have been blokes. Can't see it changing this year though. If Anna Nicole Smith is in, I expect whatever behaviour she displays (short of a breakdown that mean she leaves of her own accord), those scumbags at Endemol will keep her in as long as possible to get their money's worth.

Re: Celebrity Big Brother Well that's an exception. They knew after a short while that it was an expensive mistake (not shy of the £100,000 that Brigitte got I assume but not enough that the producers didn't want her out) and got rid of her soon afterwards. The betting fracas afterwards was a mini-outcry. Remember the poor sod who layed 'Any other' at something like 200/1 on Betfair before Leatherface went into the house? Ouch. Don't tell me Endemol don't know what they're doing. I remember Bet Direct giving me my money back on Lisa I'Anson to be first evicted....thanks Bet Direct! We'll know soon enough who's in this year. I'm gonna be disciplined and (try) not to place a bet on CBB4 as I've got award shows coming up to predict as though I was waiting for a bus.

Re: Celebrity Big Brother First contestant isnt a celebrity at all - Its a dizzy blonde essex girl called Chantelle. She stays in the house if she can convince all the other celebs that she is a celeb as well, as part of a make believe girl band called Kandyfloss :lol First impressions were good - came across as a bit stupid but quite likeable I thought. Barrymore was in 2nd - seems the same as ever really. He milked the applause for all he could (he's been a bit attention starved recently i think :lol ) and he started crying on his way into the house - might not last the pace emotionally.... Pete Burns 3rd in - im too young to know this guy - he looks a complete freak - is he a tranvestite or has he had a sex change or what? Im confused.

Re: Celebrity Big Brother

First contestant isnt a celebrity at all - Its a dizzy blonde essex girl called Chantelle. She stays in the house if she can convince all the other celebs that she is a celeb as well, as part of a make believe girl band called Kandyfloss :lol
Looking at some of the others, I'm convinced she's as famous as they are! Barrymore is the only one I've recognised so far.

Re: Celebrity Big Brother Rula Lenska - No idea who she is. She says she's A buddhist - likes to chant - says she is eccentric - well spoken - says she is a bit crazy - likes to make a fool of herself and is a good sport. Hmmmm first impressions not great....