Celebrity Big Brother

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Celebrity Big Brother Well thats it - i must say im a little disappointed with the line up when you considered what the rumoured particapants were. Still enough entertaining characters in there to make it watchable though. 1st impressions are that: Chantelle Jodie Marsh Michael Barrymore could be seeing some of my money

Re: Celebrity Big Brother Id say barrymore due to his warm welcome by the crowd. but i can see that preston winning it. dont ask me why but either Maggot or preston at the winning post. I seem to remember Bez doing well last time. On a personal note id like to see dennis rodman win it.

Re: Celebrity Big Brother Depending on the prices I'll be going for Maggot and Rula Lenska initially. Attomic kitten bird who's name I forget aside young women never really do much on these things. They're usually far too up themselves. Although the Chantelle thing is interesting, the viewers might keep her in for the crack if shes not too annoying. And dennis rodman might be worth a few quid. Have to wait on prices.

Re: Celebrity Big Brother

Although the Chantelle thing is interesting, the viewers might keep her in for the crack if shes not too annoying.
My thoughts exactly Paul. I've Taken 24.0 on Chantelle Barrymores a bit short for my liking - he is currently joint 2nd favourite with Maggot @ 5.6. Preston is favourite at 5.0