** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Celebrity Big Brother

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Celebrity Big Brother Wouldnt be sure about that mate. I think Rula should go and at those odds Id rather have a bet on her than Traci. Watching it last night you had to feel sorry for Maggot when he was watching himself be nominated. Mean what has the guy done to get voted by Preston. Traci is a headnip and Rula is just the same. Head up Maggy boy! :lol

Re: Celebrity Big Brother Cya Rula :nana Bet #1 Jodie Marsh Eviction #1 (5pts @ 4.1/1 PROFIT = 20.5pts) Bet #2 Maggot to win CBB 5pts @ 6.2/1 Bet #3 Preston Eviction #2 1pt @ 27/1 (-1pt) Bet #4 Chantelle Eviction #2 1pt 31/1(-1pt) Bet #5 Faria Eviction #2 1pt 9.5/1 (1pt @ 9.5/1 PROFIT = 9.5pts) Bet #6 Traci Eviction #2 1pt 20/1 (-1pt) Bet #7 Rula Eviction #2 1pt 24/1 (-1pt) Bet #8 Rula Eviction#3 5pts @ 1.62/1 (5pts @ 1.62/1 PROFIT = 8.1pts) Football-Tipper :)

Re: Celebrity Big Brother Nice. What probably swung it was Pete's jibes about Traci (I suppose Michael and George's comments about Rula didn't mean a stuff to the voting public). Very fickle are the people who vote for Big Brother. Either that or Endemol didn't want two women from ethnic minorities to be evicted in a row! :lol Shame I didn't wait a bit and just kinda caved into whatever odds were there at the time. :( Can Dennis win? Not if the people who've put their money on Chantelle are voting, no.

Re: Celebrity Big Brother George has been banned from participating in the next round of nominations after he was caught discussing the process yet again. Having gathered the housemates on the sofas this afternoon, Big Brother instructed Preston to read aloud the transcript of a conversation George had had with Rula on Thursday. "If I'd have been in with somebody else, that would not have been the three that I would have nominated," George had said. "He (Preston) would have been one of them but he was hardly going to agree to put himself up. Chantelle might have been another, he's not going to agree to that. I would have nominated Traci under any circumstances. I could hardly nominate Dennis as well as Traci. I wouldn't have nominated Michael and, on reflection, as Pete is on a 'wanting to go mode' again, I should have probably solved that issue." Big Brother added: "It has become clear that George cannot grasp the fundamental rule that housemates must not discuss nominations or influence other housemates' nominations." As a result, Big Brother erected a polling booth in the living area and instructed all housemates - bar George - to vote on whether George should be allowed to nominate. George began his defence by claiming that he had been misquoted. "The only thing that's wrong with that is the word 'would' was in fact 'could'," he said. "They don't make mistakes - it's your words, George," Preston replied. "They've got it on tape, they can rewind and play it." Moving on, George urged the group to consider whether he was in the wrong. "I would have nominated you one day, as you have nominated me in the past perhaps or would in the future," he told Preston. "Look, there are people around this table that have nominated me. So let's not get precious about this. The problem is they just keep publishing [mine]." He went on to take Preston to task for apologising to Big Brother for another discussion the pair had had about nominations. "While we're on the subject, why did you go into Big Brother and confess you've broken the rules in a conversation with me without telling me that?" "I didn't think it was anything of your concern," Preston protested. "I wasn't even aware you'd broken the rules at that time." "Just keep it in perspective," George continued. "It's a game. Well we'll all be shocked when we see what other people have said about us in the booth." Incredibly, he went on to quote the Bible, telling the group: "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." While many housemates disapproved of George's actions, others were on his side. Dennis said that he couldn't see what George had done wrong while Pete advised everyone not to take things personally. When the nominations procedure had got underway, George was not called into the diary room, appearing to confirm that the group had chosen not to let him vote. joe-knot-hangmans-noose-black-backdrop-18mm-manila-2-AJHD.jpg Thank you Mr Galloway lol Now 4/6 to get the boot :D

Re: Celebrity Big Brother

I'm starting to get a feeling that Dennis could win this with his straight muffa****er talking... Just please do not let that dippy peroxide bint win......
I've been saying to the nag for the last couple of nights that dennis is in with a big shout of winning this.

Re: Celebrity Big Brother

With Chantelle not as safe as I fist thought..(Her odds for Eviction just cut in to 16s) Im having this bet aswell Bet #10 Traci Bingham to be top Female @ 10/1 Corals 2pts Football-Tipper
Well its nice to see that other forums are watching and taking note.... The above Tracie bet was posted on another forum a whole 12 mins after this one..The importance of this you ask...Corals withdrew the price b4 they posted :rollin :rollin :spank Shame on you...And you know who you are....:tongue2

Re: Celebrity Big Brother Im gonna have a bet on an outsider as there is no value at the top of the market.Not for much money but ive a feeling theres a few twists to come. Im not so sure either of the young lovers will win it although they will probably both make the last 3. What entertainment have either given? Dennis has a chance but all that swearing may be his downfall.Hes also got a temper. Barrymore has gone,hes flipped,i dont see him winning at all.We dont want to hear what youve been through 1000 times for god sake.:@ Pete seems like a pretty horrible person from what ive seen i would be suprised if he lasted till the end. George this years nasty nick is my fav person as hes made the show but as usual the public will get rid of him as soon as possible.Hes gone. Maggot-has to have a chance as he did stand up to george but then ive not seen a lot other than that That leaves Traci.Traci who started a fight when she asked was it true that she cant win as shes an american with brown skin.Traci who is a bit para and doesnt seem to understand whats going on and hasnt seen the show before. interesting :ok 1 point traci to win big brother @33/1 with william hills.

Re: Celebrity Big Brother I have neve hated anyone as much as I hate Galloway. I cannot believe what I just saw on tonight's show. Who the fcuk does he think he is. He seemed so smug and proud to be bullying the others. Of course he is going to win any arguement with the other housemates, he is a fcuking politician, it is his job to win arguements. One line from Preston I liked alot: 'Can I have Saddam's number' :lol

Re: Celebrity Big Brother This will ruin Galloway. As a man who's supposed to be champion of the weak he did a good job of preying on Barrymore's weakness. There's no way anyone will ever take him seriously again. Dennis has also buggered his chances right up. This is car crash TV of the first water, I watch it in total disbelief at the behaviour I'm witnessing from a group of adults. The sooner it's finished the better.

Re: Celebrity Big Brother didnt have much capital thankfully!! Still cant believe it!! im sure there is skulduggery with Endemol and their voting system....ive heard other people comment on it and i simply cant believe Preston came 4th. I could of accepted if it was barrymore 2nd Preston 3rd but not that pile of s***e!!! To quote Chantelle - "ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod- I cant believe it!"