Celebrity Big Brother

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Celebrity Big Brother Faria Alam must be a cert to go first 3.25 still on betfair! She is non celeb as much as the young Chantelle ! think the winner will come from : J Marsh 23.0 (poured out her grief last night!") Maggot 4.7 (aka Bez last year) others: Rula - young people watch this show! wont last Rodman - wont engage himself to the audience - always behind those glasses Faria - absolutely no ffin chance Preston - may still be there at the end Pete - too much of a freak Barrymore - will drown in a freak accident alone in the pool by thursday - allegedly! Chantelle - poor little thing needs help! George - lack of voters i'm afraid! Traci - get them out & you stay in love - just do it for us!

Re: Celebrity Big Brother Geees its 2:37 am and thought I would see what was going on in the house... Jodie talking to Barrymore....and its all me me me still, Going on about the press hating her and how people call her uglr...SHUT UP WOMAN. Barrymore is doing a good job though listening to her moan and giving her good advice but she just is not listening to it keeps going back to how the press hate her and the public do aswell...Why is she in here did she think that people will change opinions coz she moans about it. marsh-ucd01.jpg

Re: Celebrity Big Brother Jodie's odds continue to tumble....into 3.5 at Betfair and less. She's a right whinger. She'll surely be top of the nominations. I expect Endemol will put in an unfavourable edit as they can. She's not providing anything positive in the house and is constantly drowned in her fake life and putting the focus of discussion on herself. Put a sock in it, Jodie! A Big Brother Bedtime Parable Jodie is mysteriously transported through time and finds herself in Judea in about 30AD (give or take). She bumps into a beardy bloke who takes pity on her, and so she pours out her long and woeful story to the kind man. He listens for 17 hours straight, after which he cannot but be aware that Jordan is not just a river that flows into the Dead Sea, but also a very nasty girl with large tats and a sharp tongue. He learns about the tabloids and the durty page three girls and indeed anyone and everyone who ever looked at poor Jodie sideways and didn't say 'you so purty and with all the talent Jodie.' Jodie pauses for breath and the Jesus - for it is he - puts a question to her: "Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? How by worrying can you add a single hour to your life?" For a moment, Jodie is silent, and Jesus smiles beatifically upon her upturned face. And then she speaks: "Well that's all right for you to say, but those birds did a shit on me and anyway, are you telling me to be a bird, how can I be a bird? I can't leave my faaamly and freendz, they are all I live for. Why are you telling me to leave the country? What do you know about suffering with your crucifixion and being dead and having the whole of Jerusalem baying for your blood? Did they call you ugly? No! I can't leave the country until I do leave the country to open a bar and be barefoot, which I will if the public still disrespect me after this show, but I might not and who are you to tell me that I'm rubbish because I haven't got wings?" And Jesus considered her response and her plight, and he felt a 'taxmen in the temple' moment coming on, so he turned to her and said. "Right you are, Jodie. Well I've a leper I could be healing and a couple of men to raise from the dead, so I won't keep you any longer." And off he went. And the moral of this parable? No one, NO ONE has had it as hard as Jodie, and lo it would be easier to raise the dead and cure the incurable scabs of the scabby than to reason with this poor afflicted wretch.

Re: Celebrity Big Brother Just got on Jodie to go at 3.65 (following the advice of respected punters here :) ) and had 1 point on Chantelle to win @ 12, think she might have a reasonable chance if she doesn't get kicked out for being noticed as a non-celeb - and still not sure they're judging whether she's been sussed or not! :) Edit: D'oh... edited instead of quoting by mistake!!

Re: Celebrity Big Brother Can i have some opinions here please guys. I hope this doesnt come across as after-eventing because i have mentioned it earlier in the thread. Basically im on Chantelle to win at 20.0 at betfair. I can now lay her off at 6.8 Do i lay the bet off or do people honestly think she can win?? I think she could win personally and am tempted to sit it out- does anyone agree or disagree.

Re: Celebrity Big Brother

I dont think she will win as she has no real fan base
Has anyone in there got a big fanbase? I think i can get a better lay price than 6.8 in 3 or 4 days so im going to sit tight for the time being.....theres very few people who can win this i think....

Re: Celebrity Big Brother thought she might have been stupid enough to fall for the fame rank trick & i would have been quids in:wall AK - I would deffo lay some of that off at some point. Can't see her winning apart from the novelty factor i.e Chico & Michelle McManus who were basically voted in X factor etc to show what a farce the programme was. At this stage, we need Barrymore to do something wrong otherwise he could end up winning! He is the most famous in there of course!