** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tennis Tips - October 16 - October 22

Khachanov to beat Popyrin at 1.40. Khachanov is the better player and played well against Grigor but unluckily couldn't win a set in 2 tight sets.

Haddad Maia to beat Hibino at 1.30. I don't expect an upset here. Maia is the better player overall.

Evans against Misolic at 1.35. Typically I hate betting on Evans or against him as he is really fickle. Anyway, I believe after his great performances, winning a title, touch match against Sinner and had a really tough match with Alcaraz. As the better player overall, don't expect an upset here as well but who knows. 🙄

Combined odds of 2.50.

Edited by sterziyskii

Mai Hontama to beat Nadia Podoroska at 1.90 with Unibet

Hontama managed to beat Podoroska in straight sets not that long ago in Osaka, and I can definitely see a repeat of that here. Hontama is just too patient for Podoroska, who oftentimes errors herself out of the contention by pushing too hard.

Tennis (Stockholm):

Rune - Kecmanovic @ 2.30 | 1/10 👍

Rune dod win only one match since Wimbledon, and that was against FAA, who was also totaly out of form back then (OT.: FAA still is out of form, but it slowly gets better). Kecmanovic won some games, although nothing special or explicitly notable. That was whzy i was hoping vor a higher quota, which didn't happen. I'll take him anyway small.

Edited by Duffyduck74

Jodie Burrage to beat Tamara Korpatsch at 1.53 with Unibet

I didn't trust Korpatsch against Bai and I don't trust her against Burrage either. Burrage has been playing well recently and she has the right mix of aggression to put Korpatsch against more pressure that she can handle, especially indoors.

Jill Teichmann to beat Emiliana Arango

H2H 2-0 

hoping that Teichmann’s win against Wickmayer will be a nice confidence builder, plus Teichmann has the positive head to head. Arango looks a lot more at home on clay than hardcourts, so as long as the Swiss players her best game should win the match up. 

Clara Burel to beat Lucrezia Stefanini at 1.54 with Unibet

Stefanini came under quite some pressure against Kawa, the scoreline was actually fairly misleading, and Burel shouldn't choke as much as Kawa did when it gets tough. Beating E. Andreeva in a long match should be a bit of a confidence booster for her as well.

karastev to beat De Minaur

H2H 1-1

Im hoping that Karastev can maintain his high level of performance here, he won 96% of his first serves yesterday and 68% on his second serve which is remarkable really. He has the game to blast De Minaur off the court if his game is on point. On his day he can give anyone a game but he can be inconsistent so this does depend on what Karastev turns up, I’m hoping it’s the one who won his last 2.

Grrat calls on Burel and Karatsev, followed you on these + Fernandez. 

For tomorrow I'll back Shelton at 1.47 and Karatsev at 1.28. Mochizuki's luck ends here. Karatsev is really in form and knows what to expect from the so unexpected Japan player. I don't think he will be able to stun him Karatsev here.

Wondering which bet is safer from Kotov to win a set at 1.70 or Shevchenko at 1.5. What do you think? Fognini has played 8 matches on hard this season and has lost exactly 8 matches 😁. On hard hourts, Shevchenko should prevail.

Edited by sterziyskii

Nothing safe there, but I'd go with Kotov at the higher odds! Good luck regardless!

Clara Burel (+1.5 sets) to beat Elise Mertens at 1.70 with Unibet

Backing Burel again, this time to win at least a set. She's looked very good all week long, and fitness shouldn't be an issue given that the match against Stefanini was very short and without many longer rallies. Mertens has been up and down recently, she can go from great to poor in a matter of a set, and that's kinda what I'm banking on here as well.

Ben Shelton to beat (-1.5 sets) Aslan Karatsev at 3.10 with Coolbet

No brainer, Shelton comes with an enormous confidence. Can't see anything than a straigt set here for Shelton. 1-0 h2h since USO two months back where Shelton won quite easily 3-1 after taking set 3 and 4 by 6-2 and 6-0. I've been expecting Shelton to get to this point where he finds himself in a final of something as this 500.

Elena Gabriela Ruse to beat Tamara Korpatsch at 1.57 with Unibet

Tamara looked rather nervous against Lys in the previous round, and she wasn't even playing that well, so I don't exactly believe that she'll turn up in a better form in the finals. Ruse has been flying through, meanwhile, and she'll get the crowd support as well, so I like her chances here.

4 hours ago, Torque said:

Nice one @four-leaf

The way Shelton dismantled Karatsev with such ease makes De Minaur look pretty bad. That said, Shelton is probably going to achieve far more than De Minaur ever will.

Right, ADM will never achieve what is possible for Shelton. Anyhow I'm satisfied for the week, 1 bet posted 1 win, good enough for me, it's always worth waiting for something good.