** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing chat -Saturday 14th Jan

6 minutes ago, Zilzalian said:

Thing is with a lucky 15 it is a fun bet,  you can set your own stake small or large. but more importantly it can be very exciting when you get consecutive winners at reasonable prices, you cant buy that buzz even though you don't get them often, when you can get your money back for 1 winner at as low as 7/1 you can't knock it.

When i am picking my lucky  15 i look  for 4 decent priced horses that imo have  good chance of reaching a place  as  4 placed  can pay handsomely  and 3 not to shabby either in most cases i will take a bookie t that has bog  and extra places. My point being they don't have to win for a decent payout.

interest this evening.

Chelmsford City.

Single'

8.30. Eltham Palace    17/2

Double'

7.30. Yesterday's Hero     4/1       11/2       1st 

8.00. Regal Rambler      5/2     unpl.

singles & double.

lucky 15.

5.30. Bawaader      2/1    1st 

6.00. Manuha        15/8  9/4     1st 

6.30. Brains          3/1      1st 

7.00. Soaring Edge  10/3    unpl

Good luck all.

Edited by kensland

1 minute ago, Tedthewolf said:

When i am picking my lucky  15 i look  for 4 decent priced horses that imo have  good chance of reaching a place  as  4 placed  can pay handsomely  and 3 not to shabby either in most cases i will take a bookie t that has bog  and extra places. My point being they don't have to win for a decent payout.

Can't argue with you ted but i said elsewhere for ew i halve my stakes, but i prefer my stakes to be on the win, so generally i add on the ew acca just in case. my accounts tell me that is my best way to go. i used to do the ED acca when in the bookies shop but cant get them online. 

28 minutes ago, kensland said:

interest this evening.

Chelmsford City.

Single'

8.30. Eltham Palace    17/2

Double'

7.30. Yesterday's Hero     4/1

8.00. Regal Rambler      5/2

singles & double.

lucky 15.

5.30. Bawaader      2/1

6.00. Manuha        15/8

6.30. Brains          3/1

7.00. Soaring Edge  10/3

Good luck all.

I admire your stamina.  good luck with your bets this evening

4 hours ago, Zilzalian said:

Can't argue with you ted but i said elsewhere for ew i halve my stakes, but i prefer my stakes to be on the win, so generally i add on the ew acca just in case. my accounts tell me that is my best way to go. i used to do the ED acca when in the bookies shop but cant get them online. 

I have  had 3 placed  a brave few times recently   i   just can't seem to get all four but  i should be covering all  four  in  a e/w  acc aside from the l15  even if its only for a quid e/w infact i think i will start  dong that  if i had of got the 4 placed today it would have paid  over 300 quid for a 2 quid stake!

Edited by Tedthewolf

Just now, The Equaliser said:

I admire your stamina.  good luck with your bets this evening

Evening The Equaliser, some times i cannot resist having a evening bet ( get a bit bored ).

Single bet rtn 42.50  double 52.00 l15  rtn  206..17     total stake  18.50.

if get my stake back good evening.

All the best.

3 hours ago, jonjo said:

Master Sully 13/2 in to 16/5 and wins ata Bfsp of 4.5, was 12 early doors. Mon Malare and Closeness 2nd and 3rd in the 5.30, so close, place prices were 5.68 and 4.49. High Court Judge in the 6.00 race and dead heats for 1st place at a Bfsp of 9.04. Two winner for the day for the Stable Switchers.

Edited by jonjo

6 hours ago, jonjo said:

Two winner for the Stable Switchers and a couple placed too. Both well backed and returned at 4.5 and 9.04.

3 hours ago, Zilzalian said:

Thing is with a lucky 15 it is a fun bet,  you can set your own stake small or large. but more importantly it can be very exciting when you get consecutive winners at reasonable prices, you cant buy that buzz even though you don't get them often, when you can get your money back for 1 winner at as low as 7/1 you can't knock it.

Yes ....my friends have been mithering me to come up with a shot at a big win so this fits perfect ..downside ...it takes time to rate 4 big races but upsides is the selections will always be strong as a result so just gotta wait for lady luck then .....it is a fun bet and with triple odds with betfred yiu only need 1 decent winner anywhere across the 2 slips  and you'd be OK ......and there are times when I've had up to 6 or 7 races straight where the winner has come from from top 2 rated so if that happens again it'll be just down to luck where they fall and how much ?