** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

FOOTBALL TIPSTER COMPETITION - FINAL LEAGUE TABLES (2022/23 Season 1 Week 10) - RESULTS

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, I'm so sorry about the delay with this.  I'm currently on holiday, I fully intended to have it sorted before we went and if not thought I'd find time whilst away, but have failed on both counts.  I'll be back home this weekend.  I'm sure there is nothing at all interesting happening on Saturday to sidetrack me (other than a pile of washing) :unsure so should be sorted then. Thanks for bearing with me.

F I N A L L Y . . . . .

Here we are with the end of season result of the competition.  The games were so long ago that I'd forgotten what a tough week for successful bets it was, our second worst week of the season and we only managed 19 winners and a loss for the week.  Maybe partly down to lots of glory bets understandably going for the high price win.  Bets of the week went to @Alley Cat Glover with a 10/1 double, and @MABS a 7/1 treble. :clap

An overall losing season for us, Divisions 1 and 5 ended with a small profit but the star performers were Division 7 with a massive overall profit, well done guys. :clap

Congratulations to our overall champion @cookro who has been around the top for most of the season.  One to follow with a modest staking strategy and 5 good wins! :clap:notworthy  Mention also to @Peter York who managed 7 wins over the season with only a couple of odds-on. :clap

Overall table here (which determines your Division for next season).  Well done to the 38 who made a profit :clap

1FT10o1.jpg1FT10o2.jpg1FT10o3.jpg

• avongirl changed the title to FINAL LEAGUE TABLES (2022/23 Season 1 Week 10) - RESULTS

Top 3 in each Division, please can you Message me on here with your PayPal email address and I will collate and pass on to management who will arrange the payments.  Also Overall Top 5 please send me your address so we can post out the PL merchandise (mug and pens) if you'd like it.  To Message, either hover over my name and click the Message envelope which comes up bottom left, or click the envelope at the top of the forum page.  If you're a previous winner feel free to tag it onto our last messages and just confirm if details are still the same.  We will endeavour to get this sorted before Christmas so I will chase up any missing details at the weekend.  Merchandise is shipped from our suppliers so may take longer.   If you aren't in the UK we'll do our best to get them to you, but there are shipping restrictions from our supplier and unfortunately in some cases it might not be possible.

Well done everyone, I'll edit a tag for you all later in to this post :clap:ok

WINNERS

DIV 1  @mickyftm32 £75.  @stuboy43 £50.  @Sterphyle £30.

DIV 2  @MABS £60.  @Shaunbear £40.  @u1905068 £25.

DIV 3  @Gazza's United £50.  @Puntermk £35.  @blackfritz £20.

DIV 4  @Cuko £40.  @botmission £30.  @Redphil57 £20.

DIV 5  @cookro £35.  @Bedlam £25.  @Craggwood £15.

DIV 6  @Craig bluenose £30.  @dj.orange £20.  @chillymonster £10.

DIV 7  @Fire and Ice £20.  @AdriaN92 £15.  @Peter York £10.

DIV 8  @APitt1988 £20.  @thebestthere £15.  @paulat £10.

TOP 5 OVERALL  @cookro  @mickyftm32  @Fire and Ice  @AdriaN92  @stuboy43  PL Mug & Pens.

• avongirl changed the title to FOOTBALL TIPSTER COMPETITION - FINAL LEAGUE TABLES (2022/23 Season 1 Week 10) - RESULTS
  • avongirl pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, avongirl said:

Payments have been sent, barring a couple I've messaged. :ok

Going to have a look at next years fixture dates and get the next comp up and running after the Christmas fixtures are out of the way.  :nana

Thank you @avongirlfor your great work.