Racing Chat - Monday 14th February

440 plum

Gaot   7.8 5/2 

Chrckitme  6.9 9.4 

Eventful  6.9  9.4 

Bolt n brown 6.7 10/1 

2pt Gaot 1pt others 

Unlucky the weekend but I'm really really happy with the performance I mean in the betfair hurdle... street was jumping up from class 3 to grade 3 !!....so to place was still a bit of a miracle but its got my mind thinking ? towards cheltenham ....I want plenty of action and because a lot of the horses place and with 6 7 8 places on offer at chelt I think I'll go with following 

A b c d 

E f g h 

2pts win  a b c d 

1pt wins e f g h 

0.5pt ew doubles all 

28pts total but there's about 50 diff ways you can get a return  lots of ew chances...and if you get a couple of decent priced winners and a couple of placed horses it could pay a decent amount so you get plenty of action with a chance at a nice win I.e 2x 10/1 winners plus couple horses placed top 7 at 8/1 woukd pay around 110 pts ....job done ...2x 20/1 winners ?...310 pts !! ....cmmooonn 

My Trixie today is:

5.30 Wolv Axel Jacklin 10/3

6.30 Wolv Nate the Great 10/11

7.00 Wolv Show Lights 3/1 (was going to have a cover bet on Gia Darling @MCLARKE's selection but too short now)

1 x 4 pt win Trixie = poss return 66.33 points

Single:

4.05 Plum Red Happy 1 pt win at 4/1 (booster bet on Bet365)

= 5 pts staked today

Good luck to all

6 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

440 plum

Gaot   7.8 5/2 

Chrckitme  6.9 9.4 

Eventful  6.9  9.4 

Bolt n brown 6.7 10/1 

2pt Gaot 1pt others 

Unlucky the weekend but I'm really really happy with the performance I mean in the betfair hurdle... street was jumping up from class 3 to grade 3 !!....so to place was still a bit of a miracle but its got my mind thinking ? towards cheltenham ....I want plenty of action and because a lot of the horses place and with 6 7 8 places on offer at chelt I think I'll go with following 

A b c d 

E f g h 

2pts win  a b c d 

1pt wins e f g h 

0.5pt ew doubles all 

28pts total but there's about 50 diff ways you can get a return  lots of ew chances...and if you get a couple of decent priced winners and a couple of placed horses it could pay a decent amount so you get plenty of action with a chance at a nice win I.e 2x 10/1 winners plus couple horses placed top 7 at 8/1 woukd pay around 110 pts ....job done ...2x 20/1 winners ?...310 pts !! ....cmmooonn 

Eventful wins ....gaol 3rd .....4.5pts profit 

23 hours ago, alexcaruso808 said:

Wolverhampton 

17:00 - You're Cool - 6.50 4th

17:30 - Axel Jacklin - 2.75 - 2nd - very close race though, just beaten by a smidge.

18:00 - Diamond Jill - 6.50 3rd 

19:30 - Power Of States - 6.00  3rd

20:00 - Harbour Vision - 10.00 - 3rd

All bets £1 to win.  

Good luck all!

I'm a little bit disappointed today, quite a few going close, but no wins!!   

9 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

My Trixie today is:

5.30 Wolv Axel Jacklin 10/3

6.30 Wolv Nate the Great 10/11

7.00 Wolv Show Lights 3/1 (was going to have a cover bet on Gia Darling @MCLARKE's selection but too short now)

1 x 4 pt win Trixie = poss return 66.33 points

Single:

4.05 Plum Red Happy 1 pt win at 4/1 (booster bet on Bet365)

= 5 pts staked today

Good luck to all

RESULTS UPDATE

Two beaten not far in the Trixie, Nate The Great disappointing.  Red Happy is disappointing too.  Therefore - 5 points.  MTD -37.71; YTD -110.73 I reckon only Paul Nicholls is having a worse start to the new year than me.

I'm not around tomorrow so I will try and sort something out this evening.

Struggling to find anything worth a Trixie tomorrow.  I have 6 races all with short-priced favourites.  To find selections at decent favourite type odds I found myself looking at races where there were over 6 contenders with odds on offer below 9/1.

All I can say is tread very carefully with singles type bets tomorrow ?.  I'm not playing. 

Good luck to all