** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

European Masters 2022 (Including QF's)

Fader

Plenty of matches tomorrow then and a handful that I like, so straight into it. I start with Mark Davis to beat Milkins. Davis is playing pretty well right now and beat Ding last week before going out to the classy Sam Craigie. That was no shame in that defeat and he beat Milkins the last time they played. 

In the afternoon matches, I like Gao Yang to beat Lilley. He beat Guodong to qualify for the German Masters last week and prior to that easily beat Hendry. Finally, in the evening, I'll take Jak Jones to beat the in-form Ken Doherty. Ken is playing some good patient snooker at the moment but Jak Jones is really playing some great stuff and has gone from strength to strength recently.

6pts Davis to beat Milkins 5/6 paddypower
6pts Yang to beat Lilley 5/6 paddypower
6pts Jones to beat Doherty 4/6 paddypower
------------------------------------------------------
1pt accy - Davis, Yang, Jones and Miah 10/1 paddypower (money back if one loses)

21 minutes ago, Minty said:

Nice Start.

Was looking trappy at 3 1 down. 

yeah, but if you watched it, Milkins got very lucky early on. Davis first frame a 61 break and pretty much missed a frame ball and goes 1-0 down and 2nd frame he was in and broke the reds and potted a colour to go 2-0 down so I wasn't too worried. Impressive to hit 4 in a row after the break.

15 minutes ago, charliepie said:

shame miah let us down, reanne's gonna beat one of the boys at some point - maybe tonight will be her night?

and he was terrible too. Got in first multiple times. I'll be laying O'Neill in the next round. 

I don't think she beats Heathcote tonight. 

2 minutes ago, charliepie said:

she's playing shit at the moment so can't see her winning at this rate!

that's the thing. She played great against Allen so she has it in her but she tends to lose 5-1 the majority of the time and unless the bloke she's playing has abit of a wobble because he's playing a woman then she tends to lose well

A good start then with 3 out of 3 and money back on the accy. +14pts. Tomorrow's matches :

10am :
Jamie Jones Vs Pengfei
Xintong Vs Hill
Zhengyi Vs McLeod
R.Williams Vs Ferg O'Brien

2.30pm :
Dott Vs Donaldson
Brecel Vs Pinches
K.Wilson Vs Haotian
Lloyd Vs Sijun

7pm :
Grace Vs Page
Maguire Vs Carty
Hawkins Vs Boiko
Murphy Vs M.White

I won't be having a great deal on tomorrow as there isn't too much value in my opinion. In the 10am matches, I like Zhengyi to beat McLeod. We saw only last week how good Zhengyi is playing in the beating of Un-Nooh and Lu Ning, players both deemed better than him. McLeod is a journeyman player really and despite the odd decent performance you normally get a similar kind of level. Despite that, I'm quite disappointed that he's such a favourite when you look at the difference in ranking positions. 

I'll do a 10am accy for tomorrow and then we'll go from there. I do like the look of Page against Grace but I thought Grace looked alright against Gilbert last week and so more research needed but for now I'm going with this :

2pts accy - Jamie Jones / Zhengyi  / R. Williams & Xintong -2.5 frames 5/1 paddypower (money back if one loses)

Euro Masters +14pts

24 minutes ago, alexcaruso808 said:

Anyone think that Lyu Haotian can be Kyren Wilson? 

I was looking on Flashscore and it seems that Lyu can hold his own against higher ranked players.  Kyren Wilson only won his last match by a narrow margin, I think Lyu can beat him.

I just caught the end of Xintong v Hill and if that doesn't show that anything is possible then nothing will. Not only can Haotian win, he can probably do it from 3-0 down :lol

32 minutes ago, Torque said:

I just caught the end of Xintong v Hill and if that doesn't show that anything is possible then nothing will. Not only can Haotian win, he can probably do it from 3-0 down :lol

Some of the Asian players are just incredible.  They can remain so calm when you'd think they would be under a lot of pressure.  

Xintong is either amazing or woeful. Happens all the time. First 3 frames were easy because Hill was really poor. Soon as Hill improved his performance alittle, Xintong looked pants. So hard to predict. You don't lose from that position against a player that only just come through Q school though.

I could be wrong about Dott winning frame 5 even though Donaldson turned frame 4 around. Could be even better for Donaldson that he acctually managed to turn that fourth frame around because now he's on the board and looking to score more.

But Pinches looks down and out with no way to come back.

13 hours ago, ElPrincipito007 said:

Boiko +3.5 frames @2,38 (Unibet)

One of the weakest players on Tour, but this is more a value bet against Hawkins. They played against each other earlier this season, Hawkins won with 4-1.

Boiko is just 16 years old so it's impressive that he's ranked close to top 100.