** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

European Masters 2022 (Including QF's)

Fader

Page won  easy in the end then. Should have tipped it up. Tomorrow's matches :

10am :
Hamilton Vs King
Yupeng Vs Georgiou
Bingyu Vs Highfield
Jianbo Vs Mann

2.30pm :
Carter Vs M'O'Donnell
Brown Vs Ursenbacher
Gould Vs Yee
Bingtao Vs Woollaston

7pm :
Pagett Vs Anda
G.Wilson Vs Lam
Perry Vs Hallworth
Higgins Vs Wakelin

Main one I like tomorrow is Jianbo to beat Mann. Jianbo looked good last week, only losing out to Walden and Gilbert. Has also beaten Highfield 4-0 and McGill this season. I fancy him to beat Mann, who despite hitting some form at the NI Open and beating Haotian and Kyren Wilson, he hasn't keep that up in the next couple of matches. Losing to Reanne Evans 4-2 and Lilley 5-1. 

5pts Jianbo to beat Mann 4/5 betway
---------------------------------------------
1pt accy - Hamilton, Bingyu, Jianbo and Ursenbacher 12.5/1 betway

Euro Masters +12pts

2 hours ago, Fader said:

Jianbo has looked awful in frame 1 like he hasn't been practicing or something. Hope it's early nerves 

1st frame was there for the taking. He can't even pot from 4-5 foot. Will be 5-0 Mann if that doesn't change

He's getting hammered today whatever is happening with him.  

2 i like today. First is Li Hang to beat Hendry with frames to spare. I mentioned Hendry has only hit one 51 break in the matches combined and Li Hang is a good scoring player. I can see him potentially winning 5-0/5-1. Next is Jiankang to beat Joyce. Joyce is bang out of form and Jiankang is playing some decent stuff. He shouldn't be 11/8 so some value in it

4pts Jiankang to beat Joyce 11/8 willhill
5pts Li Hang (-2.5 frames) to beat Hendry 11/10 willhill
---------------------------------------------
2pts Li Hang 5-0 17/2 willhil

Last day of the Euro Masters Quallies then. There wasn't nothing I like this morning but in the 2.30pm matches I will take O'Connor to beat Wenbo. He beat Wenbo in Feb 4-1 at the Welsh Open and Wenbo hasn't had much decent form. Out of British Open to Miah and out to McLeod at the English Open. Joe seems to be scoring better and he looks good value. 

In the afternoon matches, I will take Hancorn to beat Burns. Burns has had a torrid time this season and although he is going to win at some point, Hancorn may have enough about him in terms of grit and determination to win this one.

5pts O'Connor to beat Wenbo 6/5 willhill
4pts Hancorn to beat Burns 5/4 paddypower
1pt accy  - O'Connor, Hancorn, Hugill, Day 14/1 paddypower