German Masters 2022 (including QFs)

Fader

After watching over the Murphy Vs King match I've decided to take Yupeng after all. King couldn't wait to get out of that place and was taking some right silly shots without a thought in the world. It made Murphy's scoring look better than it was, I think. Don't get me wrong, Murphy is a favourite, but I think Yupeng is worth a chance. I'll also add my accy here.

4pts Yupeng to beat Murphy 7/4 paddypower
1pt treble - Saengkham, Yupeng, Clarke 12/1 paddypower

1 minute ago, Fader said:

After watching over the Murphy Vs King match I've decided to take Yupeng after all. King couldn't wait to get out of that place and was taking some right silly shots without a thought in the world. It made Murphy's scoring look better than it was, I think. Don't get me wrong, Murphy is a favourite, but I think Yupeng is worth a chance. I'll also add my accy here.

4pts Yupeng to beat Murphy 7/4 paddypower
1pt treble - Saengkham, Yupeng, Clarke 12/1 paddypower

I'm following this one - thanks for the tips.

I will cash out later on this afternoon ?

4 minutes ago, alexcaruso808 said:

This Junhui vs Davis match is a close one! 

Ding was there for the taking and Dark Mavis took full advantage. :ok bit of rust for Ding. Takes a little while to get back into things with being away from the game that long. He actually played better than I expected.

24 minutes ago, charliepie said:

didn't he do something similar last week with the final tricky black along the cushion instead of playing the easy safety shot?

actually now you mention it, Yes, he did. I lost that bet too :(

-4pts today then with just King beating Ding @ 5/2 thanks to some questionable shot selection from Yupeng. Tomorrow's matches then :

10am :
Slessor Vs Jianbo
Gilbert Vs Grace
Peifan Vs Vahedi
Bingtao Vs Zifan

2:30pm :
Davis Vs Craigie
Stevens Vs Doherty
Pinches Vs Astley
Carty Vs Selby

7pm :
O'Sullivan Vs Vafaei
Hallworth Vs Higginson
Wenbo Vs Evans
O'Brien Vs Hancorn

Two that I like tomorrow and first up it's old boy Barry Pinches to beat Astley. Annoyingly, I was tempted to back Pinches to beat Jamie Jones but I didn't in the end and ofcourse he did and with 3 50+ breaks against a guy hitting 2 centuries and 2 50+ breaks and he still won. Astley beat Holt from 2-0 down to win 5-3 but his one break above 50 was his biggest (51) and he's coming off of the back of 1st round exits at the Scottish Open (4-1 Lee Walker) & the NI Open (4-2 A.Taylor) 

The second bet in the evening will be Hallworth to beat Higginson. Hallworth is abit of a streaky player but he's in decent form at the moment and Higginson is the opposite. 4-0 whitewash against Gould at the English Open, and a 4-3 loss to lowly ranked Ajaib 4-3 at the NI Open too. He also went out in R1 of the British Open to make it 3/3 from the start of the season. I will also take Hallworth on a handicap in an accy

4pts Pinches to beat Astley 13/8 skybet
6pts Hallworth to beat Higginson 5/6 betfair
--------------------------------------------
1pt accy - Pinches, Hallworth -1.5 frames, Ferg O'Brien & P.Lei 14/1 betvictor

German Masters Tips +49pts

1 hour ago, Fader said:

this is going to sound stupid and will no doubt look stupid but i reckon evans is worth a point to beat wenbo at 10/1 

No, not stupid regardless of the result. Wenbo too short, if for no other reason than it's impossible to know in advance how he will cope with the female opponent factor. For that reason alone Evans is well worth a punt.

Edited by Torque

I can’t believe I didn’t tip up Vafaei tonight. Anybody who follows the snooker on here would know that most times in these kind of events I lay Ronnie in first round cause he just doesn’t bother. I got on vafaei at 1-0 but I should have tipped it up pre match. 

let down by hallworth tonight. Went 1-0 up and missed frame ball for 2-0 then his head went. Lost the next 5. Really poor. Atleast pinches won earlier I suppose. 

regarding evans, yeah, I backed evans because wenbo was just going for everything and she was getting a lot of chances but was unable to take them. Maybe next time 

No 10am matches today or late ones. Just the 4 matches at 2.30pm

2.30 :
Vafaei Vs Higginson
Wenbo Vs Hancorn
Jianbo Vs Gilbert
Peifan Vs Bingtao

Nothing really screams out to me today and we move straight into the European Masters Qualifiers tomorrow so there will be plenty of matches being played over the coming week and the only thing I'll do is a little accy to keep my interest in the day. A sucessful German Masters Qualification round.

2.5pts accy - Vafaei (-1.5 frames) / Lei (+2.5 frames) / Wenbo (-1.5 frames) / Jianbo (+2.5 frames) 9/1 paddypower (money back if one loses)

German Masters Tips +48.5pts

• Fader changed the title to German Masters 2022 (including QFs)
On 10/26/2021 at 9:46 AM, Fader said:

No 10am matches today or late ones. Just the 4 matches at 2.30pm

2.30 :
Vafaei Vs Higginson
Wenbo Vs Hancorn
Jianbo Vs Gilbert
Peifan Vs Bingtao

Nothing really screams out to me today and we move straight into the European Masters Qualifiers tomorrow so there will be plenty of matches being played over the coming week and the only thing I'll do is a little accy to keep my interest in the day. A sucessful German Masters Qualification round.

2.5pts accy - Vafaei (-1.5 frames) / Lei (+2.5 frames) / Wenbo (-1.5 frames) / Jianbo (+2.5 frames) 9/1 paddypower (money back if one loses)

German Masters Tips +48.5pts

Your accy looks good so far mate.  All we need is for Jak Jones to do the business and we will have made a nice little profit.  Fingers crossed!

4 minutes ago, Fader said:

The 2 singles won but for some reason I put Miah in the accy so I'll take the 3 single wins and money back on the accy, fingers crossed.

lol I'm posting in the wrong thread, my post was supposed to be for the European Masters thread.  

For some odd reason I didn't have Miah either, not sure why I chose to omit him.  

• 4 weeks later...