Racing Chat - Thursday 30th September

fd1972uk

BEST OF THE BEST SELECTIONS

B/FWD SEP -8.73

These are not tips they are just a trial of the online media giants selections

2.35 War Eye Of the Scorpion 11/4 (3/1 LN)                                                     Alt (7) 5/1 (8/1 LN)

4.00 Clon Lord Gillygooley 11/4 DTR (5/2 LN)                                                  Alt (3) 4/1 Steady

3.32 Sal Ribhi 5/4 DTR (11/10 LN)                                                                    Alt (5) 5/1 steady

3.20 Lin Alrehb 5/4 DTR steady                                                                       Alt (9) 8/1 (13/2 LN)

4.30 Lin Penywern Taverner 3/1 DTR steady                                                     Alt (4) 13/2 (4/1 LN)

5.30 Chelm Glasstrees 9/2 DTR (7/2 LN)                                                          Alt (7) 11/5 (5/2 Fav LN)

7.00 Chelm Maajdah 11/8 DTR steady                                                            Alt (6) 7/1 (11/2 LN)

7 Seelctions out of 45 races = 15.5% which is very low

This is the last day of the trial of the Big 3 tipsters

My Trixie based upon Big 3 selections today is:

2.35 War Eye Of The Scorpion 11/4

4.00 Clon Lord Gillygooley 11/4

4.30 Lin Penywern Taverner 3/1

One £1 win Trixie = £4 = poss return of £100.31

One single = 5.30 Chelm Glasstrees £1 win at 9/2 = £5.50 return if it wins.

Hopefully will find some trainer/Jockey selections later

Cup of Coffee 1:00 Warwick 7/2 Skybet, looked the winner when falling at Catterick, the eventual winner got a RPR of 121 for that. Sets a good standard if ready to roll after 276 days off. Has drifted out but that might be more to do with the form figures rather than an indication of fitness.

Out to 9/2 now so might be fitness ?

...10/1 lol

Ran well and just found the well backed Skelton horse too good. Very weird drift from 13/8 to as big as 10/1.

Edited by yossa6133

To be honest I don't include the trainer as part of my analysis but hopefully you are right.

Having said that I've just had a quick check of his records and his AE is actually only 0.99.

His record with short prices horses is even worse, forecast odds of 6/4 or less have an AE of 0.54. 7f or less the AE is 0.84.  I'm not feeling so confident now but I suppose you can always find something to put you off !

On the + side the AE in class 4 events is 1.16.

27 minutes ago, MCLARKE said:

To be honest I don't include the trainer as part of my analysis but hopefully you are right.

Having said that I've just had a quick check of his records and his AE is actually only 0.99.

His record with short prices horses is even worse, forecast odds of 6/4 or less have an AE of 0.54. 7f or less the AE is 0.84.  I'm not feeling so confident now but I suppose you can always find something to put you off !

On the + side the AE in class 4 events is 1.16.

He usually has quite a few winners, but he doesn't seem to be in form as of late.  From memory, he has good AW records (according to Adrian Massey's site anyway!) 

22 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

BEST OF THE BEST SELECTIONS

B/FWD SEP -8.73

These are not tips they are just a trial of the online media giants selections

2.35 War Eye Of the Scorpion 11/4 (3/1 LN)                                                     Alt (7) 5/1 (8/1 LN)

4.00 Clon Lord Gillygooley 11/4 DTR (5/2 LN)                                                  Alt (3) 4/1 Steady

3.32 Sal Ribhi 5/4 DTR (11/10 LN)                                                                    Alt (5) 5/1 steady

3.20 Lin Alrehb 5/4 DTR steady                                                                       Alt (9) 8/1 (13/2 LN)

4.30 Lin Penywern Taverner 3/1 DTR steady                                                     Alt (4) 13/2 (4/1 LN)

5.30 Chelm Glasstrees 9/2 DTR (7/2 LN)                                                          Alt (7) 11/5 (5/2 Fav LN)

7.00 Chelm Maajdah 11/8 DTR steady                                                            Alt (6) 7/1 (11/2 LN)

7 Seelctions out of 45 races = 15.5% which is very low

This is the last day of the trial of the Big 3 tipsters

RESULTS UPDATE

The big 3 got 3 winners out of 7 selections and mad a profit of 1.25 points.  This leaves them with a negative points figure for September -7.48 points.

There were no winners for the alternative bets so - 7 points on the day.  This means a total loss for the month of -98.45 points.

This is the end of the trial fro September on the big 3 selections.  I need to review the results and I will write up a report next week regarding my thoughts on how the media online giants affect the main betting markets  

22 hours ago, The Equaliser said:

My Trixie based upon Big 3 selections today is:

2.35 War Eye Of The Scorpion 11/4

4.00 Clon Lord Gillygooley 11/4

4.30 Lin Penywern Taverner 3/1

One £1 win Trixie = £4 = poss return of £100.31

One single = 5.30 Chelm Glasstrees £1 win at 9/2 = £5.50 return if it wins.

Hopefully will find some trainer/Jockey selections later

RESULTS UPDATE

Just one winner and that was in a Trixie so no returns today and a loss of £5.00

This makes my new b/fwd figure  £708.97 (Bank £1056.22)

Will revert to Jockey and trainer bookings from tomorrow but will keep an eye on the Big 3 selections at the same time