** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2021 All Bets Tracker

harry_rag

1 out of 2 from the rugby sells yesterday for a 33 point profit, one out of 5 on the footy with 70 points returning 72 for a 2 point profit.

556.98 points up overall.

As it's month end, here's a bit of a breakdown.

55 wins from 89 spread sells for a profit of 857 points. "Expected" profit would probably be more like 500 points so (based on an overall sample of nearly 2000 bets) these bets have over-performed by about 72% so far.

4 wins from 10 other spread bets for a loss of 6.5 points. The win on Wales hotshots v England almost got me back in front; I'd be nicely up if not for my forays into golf betting.

25 wins from 124 fixed odds bets for a loss of 293.52 points with an ROI of -15.42%. 11 wins from 42 this month for a profit of 27.58 points. Hopefully being more selective with these bets is paying off and will continue to do so.

0 from 2 footy bets (De Bruyne assist) yesterday for a 38 point loss. March not starting as well as February ended.

458.98 points up overall.

Maybe I'm doomed to wander the earth for all eternity with my winning spread bets paying for the enjoyment of picking my losing fixed odds bets! :)

1 win (Fernandes assist) and 1 push (AC Milan DNB) from the 7 fixed odds footy bets, 107.5 points returns 86 for a 21.5 point loss. -32 points from the 2 sells of Milan's goal times. Frustrating to take the right view of the game (Milan not as big underdogs as the markets suggested) and back it in the wrong markets!

407.48 points up overall.

Current total is  +236.48 points, made up as follows:

Spread sells +955 points

Other spreads -38.5 points

Fixed odds -680.02 points

I'm pretty sure that's correct but some of the previous totals were wrong and it appears to be an issue with the fixed odds returns. I'll double check everything between now and month end and do a summary for the first quarter.

6-5 on the rugby sells since the last update for a loss of 7 points but +61 from the only other sell (Ronaldo goal minutes). 3 winners from 5 fixed odds rugby bets (cards in Wales V France, the antepost bet on no grand slam winner and McLean scored a try), 103 points returned 224.84 for a 121.84 point profit. Total profit 175.84 points.

552.32 points up overall.