** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2021 All Bets Tracker

harry_rag

Another 0 from 2 day for a 31 point loss. Eriksen came on as a sub for the first goalscorer bet was void but the other two stood.

442.57 points up overall.

To chime with the theme of my posts elsewhere today, profit would be over 2.5 times as much if I hadn't placed a fixed odds bet, so I think you'll be seeing a lot less of them from now on!

Yesterday looks like this; 16 points lost on the hole in one bet in the Masters, 2 from 6 bookings bets, 1 out of 2 on the Rangers game (Kent scored) and no joy with the Son and Fernandes assists. 3 winners from 11 bets, a 9 point loss on a spread bet and 180 returning 172 on the fixed odds bets for a net loss of 17 points.

720.07 points up overall.

Today, it is impossible to become a professional betting player. For example, a couple of months ago, I decided to quit my job with a steady income and start betting professionally. I have seen many examples of people who had a full and permanent income from the rates, which fully replaced their salary.