** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

2021 All Bets Tracker

harry_rag

Since the last update there has been the following bets:

3 losing anytime lays for a loss of 6.11 points (all only partially matched)

3 winners from 6 footy bets (all 4-6 cards) for an 8 point profit

0 winners from 7 NFL bets for a 115 point loss.

3 from 14 overall, 241.11 points returned 128 for a 113.11 point loss.

1974.71 points up overall.

2 losing cards and corners bets yesterday for a 40 point loss. I literally cant back a winner at the moment. It's as if the fates are trying to signpost me in the direction of exclusively selling and laying. As Polonius might have said to Laertes; "neither a backer nor a buyer be".

1833.55 points up overall.

4 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Finished the month with a 10 point loss on the NFL so 1823.55 points up overall.

That breaks down as spread sells +1442 points, other spreads +178 and fixed odds +203.55 points.

That makes for a monthly loss of 276 points (by far the worst of the year, it was previously the 51.41 points lost in March) and that breaks down as follows.

Spread sells: No bets posted in September

Other spreads: 1 losing bet for -9 points

Fixed odds: 47 winners from 130 bets for -267 points.

I'll take a closer look at where the money was lost but I suspect it was back bets where I used my "skill and judgement" to make the selection rather than more system based bets. I've certainly pulled back on the former type of bet towards the end of the month. The damage was done from the 14th of the month onwards; prior to that the fixed odds profit was at a high point of 584.72 points (having recovered from a low of -731.02 in mid March). I suppose a gain of over 1300 points between mid March and mid September is a reasonable positive to take from the whole thing!