** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Naps - Monday 14th September

7 hours ago, Bathtime For Rupert said:

2.55 Lingfield - 1pt win Trusty Rusty @ 22/1 Bet365

Absolutely rotten luck to be beaten by a nose; it must have been the weight of my 45p that was too much.  This is the second day running that you have been denied a long priced winner by a small margin.  Half the month still to go so good luck.

8 hours ago, BARNSLEYCHOP said:

Sorry it's late Billy but I really fancy this one ?

8.20 You're Cool @ 8/1 bet 365

Usually goes well here and a class 6 on the AW looks well within his compass. Ran much better than the result suggests last time as he finished well after coming wide around the whole field. Mark of 66 and good claimer takes another 5lb off

No probs, i dont look at the Naps forum until after 9pm most days:ok

16 minutes ago, BillyHills said:

That must be a record?

Hope The Equaliser had his 50p on!!

Haha, I wondered about backing it each way ?

Seriously, I have decided not to back any selection form now on at under 7/2.  IMO it is just not worth it.

As to 50p's my latest bullet proof staking strategy is to place 45p win bets on selections at odds between 17/1 to 25/1.  My maximum stake is £2 for selections between 7/2 to 11/2.
One can still lose a tidy sum even with these stakes over a period of time.  I'm not ashamed of telling all about my small stakes.  I'm just not good enough with my strike rate to up the ante.  Pity that Araifjan in the 7.50 at Wolves got beat today, could have got a £120 double.  I knew it was doomed when I say that @Valiant Thor napped Fast Spin.  should have taken more notice of the racing summaries.

Hope your property viewing went well? Are you thinking of moving soon?