** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > May 29th - Jun 1st

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga and Bundesliga II

Bayern have won their last 7 matches in Bundesliga.
Eintracht Frankfurt have lost with at least a 3 goal margin in their last 3 away matches in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Hertha Berlin’s last 8 games in Bundesliga.
Hoffenheim have drawn their last 3 away matches in Bundesliga.
Arminia Bielefeld have drawn their last 3 matches in Bundesliga II.
Sandhausen have drawn their last 3 matches against Hannover in all competitions.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Arminia Bielefeld’s last 5 games in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 28 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 30.05.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-30-05-2020-18732

Freiburg vs Bayer Leverkusen

The Bundesliga return continues in positive stead this weekend and the opening game of this round of fixtures is Freiburg versus Bayer Leverkusen in a 7:30pm BST kick-off on Friday night from the Schwarzwold-Stadion. Both of these sides are right in the mix for qualifying for European competition with the prospect of involvement in next season's Champions League still a realistic proposition for the away side.

Freiburg are exceeding expectations this season with the squad currently in 8th place. Head coach Christian Streich will be hoping his side can improve on their disappointing return to action. This team has so far failed to win any of their three league matches since the suspension was lifted and that has extended their poor run of results to just 1 win in their last 7 league matches.

Bayer Leverkusen have looked in OK form since their return to playing league games. Peter Bosz had seen his side win back-to-back matches against Werder Bremen and Borussia Monchengladbach on the road before a disappointing 4-1 defeat at home to Wolfsburg in midweek. The team has still got an impressive away record unbeaten in their last 4 league games on their travels and just 1 loss in their last 7 league games. Their games have been action-packed with goals too with 9 of their last 11 matches seeing at least 3 goals scored.

I'm a bit uncomfortable with the shortened odds on an away win. I appreciate the absence of home fans has seen away teams seemingly earn more points on the road but I still think after the defeat in midweek that the win is far from guaranteed for Bayer Leverkusen. Freiburg's form hasn't been good at all so maybe that's more of factor with the bookies. I do think Bayer will win and I'll reluctantly take the odds on offer but this could be a potential banana skin if Freiburg get an early goal.

Bayer Leverkusen to Win @ 1.75 with Betway

Total Goals Scored Over 3.5 @ 2.38 with Betfair

Freiburg v Leverkusen:

4-6 cards shown at 13/10 Hills

Buy Freiburg headed goal mins at 13 with SX

Buy Koch goal mins at 3 with SX and back him anytime at 18/1 Lads.

Respective attack and defence stats suggest that Leverkusen may struggle from set pieces and Koch worth chancing as a potential beneficiary. Ref stats support 4-6 cards at the price.

games have been far from straightforward in bundesliga recently but i'm hoping better teams come through this round.

i wonder if anyone is going to give schalke any benefit of doubt lol. they are just not in a right frame of mind. i think even when a team is that bad they get a break eventually but they haven't give anyone reason to back them. 

mainz is one of those team that you don't know if they coming or going or what to expect from them. their struggles have been noted but trying to foresee their next win is hit and miss really, take your pick and hope for the best

i'll try borussia dortmund, monchengladbach, wolfsburg and hertha berlin - augsburg btts

£50 pays about £300

I don't trust either team and although they have scoring motivation, I will stay away from the final result. I will go with the many goals, since they score and easily concede the goal, also, prehistory favors the big scores
Mainz vs Hoffenheim @@ Over 2,5

An interesting match, motivated by both clubs. The home team has the first say in the victory, but I will bet on the many goals, because they make great scores, having quite vulnerable defensive lines.
wolfsburg vs eintracht frankfurt @@ Over 2,5

Without form one team, with strong motivation the other. I will follow the motivation of Werder Bremen and I will bet at least not to lose
schalke vs werder bremen @@ 2 draw no bet

Hertha Berlin vs Augsburg

The Bundesliga action continues today with a number of games kicking off at 2:30pm BST. One of those matches is Hertha Berlin versus Augsburg at the Olympiastadion in Berlin. Both of these teams appear to be settling to consolidate their mid-table positions in the league but there remains the potential threat of being dragged into the relegation dog fight so a win would be greatly welcomed in this game.

Hertha Berlin are in 8th place currently 7 points away from the Europa League qualification spots and 8 points above the relegation zone. Head coach Bruno Labbadia has seen his team go undefeated since they returned to playing under his new leadership with 2 wins and 1 draw from their 3 league games. A more attacking philosophy has seen the team now average 3 goals per game under Labbadia and after they took points off RB Leipzig in midweek it's hard to find a reason not to back them here.

Augsburg sit just behind their opponents for this game in 12th place with the spectre of the relegation quagmire just a little bit more of a concern for Heiko Herrlich's men with the team just 4 points above the relegation play-off place. The team has endured mixed results since the return with 1 win, 1 draw, and 1 loss. Away form remains an issue for the travelling side with Augsburg having lost 5 of their last 6 away league games. 

These two teams appear to be at fairly opposite ends of the form spectrum. Hertha Berlin are thriving under Labbadia and the new manager bounce is clearly working. If they're playing at home against an Augsburg side that look short on confidence on the road then it seems like there's only going to be one winner and if Hertha score early then it could get messy for the away team.

Hertha Berlin to Win @ 1.91 with Betfred

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.75 with BetVictor

Mainz 05 vs Hoffenheim

Another one of the 2:30pm BST kick-offs taking place this Saturday afternoon is Mainz 05 against Hoffenheim which is scheduled to be played at the Opel Arena. These two sides have different targets right now with the home side firmly focused on simply trying to survive in the Bundesliga where as the visitors are gunning for one of the European qualification spots.

Mainz 05 haven't experienced the best of restarts to the league campaign with no win in their 3 league games since the return. However, this is where statistics can become skewed because Achim Beierlorzer's have also now suffered just 1 loss in their last 5 league games. It's just a shame that they've drawn 3 of their last 4 league games to see them slip down the table. The club is currently situated in 15th place and just 1 point above the relegation play-off zone. Nervous times.

Hoffenheim are in a much more positive place in the league with Alfred Schreuder's men in 7th place and just 3 points off the pace of the Europa League qualification spots. It's been a mixed set of results so far since their return to action with 1 win, 1 draw, and 1 loss. The encouraging signs is that results are improving. The 3-0 loss at home to Hertha Berlin was disappointing but the team reacted well with a 1-1 draw away to Paderborn. The 3-1 victory over FC Koln in midweek saw them return to winning ways.

The home side have the edge over their opponents in this fixture. Mainz 05 won the previous meeting between these two sides this season by a staggering 5-1 score-line. They have also won both of the past two meetings. It's also a fixture that is renowned for high-scoring affairs with both teams having scored in 7 of the last 8 meetings. We can expect goals again but in terms of an outright winner I have to follow the ELO ratings and back a Hoffenheim victory.

Hoffenheim to Win @ 2.42 with VBet

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.57 with GentingBet

Schalke vs Werder Bremen

The next Bundesliga game in line for our previews is another 2:30pm BST kick-off. This time it's the match-up between Schalke and Werder Bremen that is set to take place at the Veltins-Arena in Gelsenkirchen. Neither side has really enjoyed the best of starts to their return to league action with both sides only managing to pick up one win between them over the past three rounds.

Schalke appear to not have got the memo that the season has restarted in the German top flight. I'm not sure what David Wagner's men have been doing during lockdown but it seems they've left their footballing abilities at home. Three straight defeats since their return to action has seen the club drop to 9th in the table and having previously looked nailed on for European qualification this season they are now 5 points adrift of the last Europa League qualification spot. 9 goals conceded and just 1 scored during those 3 matches shows that Wagner's problems are present at both ends of the pitch.

Werder Bremen were looking in deep trouble when the season restarted but there are signs of hope for Florian Kohfeldt's team. Just 1 loss in their last 4 league games shows results are improving and it's now over 192 minutes of league football action since the team conceded its last goal. The club remains 6 points adrift of safety in 17th place but they have this game in hand. Win this one and suddenly things are looking a lot rosier. Funnily enough, away form isn't an issue for Werder with 16 of their 22 points earned so far coming on the road.

I didn't think I'd be saying this three weeks ago as the teams prepared to come back but I feel I have to back Werder Bremen to get something in this game. Schalke look, quite frankly, dreadful at the moment. I'm not sure what went wrong in lockdown preparation but the team looks so far off the standards they set earlier in the season. I think I actually have to be shrewd here and back the away side to get something here.

Draw @ 3.40 with Bet365

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.80 with VBet

Wolfsburg vs Eintracht Frankfurt

The final preview of the 2:30pm BST kick-offs in the Bundesliga this afternoon is the Wolfsburg versus Eintracht Frankfurt game that will be coming live from the Volkswagen Arena. The home side have enjoyed more positive than negative results so far since the return and they play an away side that are really struggling to adapt to the intensity of league football once again.

Wolfsburg come into this game in 6th place and head coach Oliver Glasner will now have his team focused on doing everything they can to bridge the gap between themselves and 5th placed Borussia Monchengladbach. 2 wins from their 3 league games since the return to action has been an encouraging start. The only defeat being what was an anticipated defeat to Borussia Dortmund. This run of results has stretched their decent streak to just 1 loss in their last 9 league games but they've only kept two clean sheets in their last 16 matches.

Eintracht Frankfurt weren't exactly flying before the break but three games without a win since their return to playing has seen Adi Hutter's men fall to 14th in the table and just 2 points above the relegation play-off spot. The pressure is indeed cranking up on this side that have become accustomed to European football over the past couple of seasons so relegation seems an unreal prospect. Defensive issues plague this team with the club having conceded an average of 3.33 goals in their last 6 league games.

OK, so we can establish that goals are likely to fly in during this game. Neither side is defensively sound at the moment. It's hard to find the confidence to back Eintracht Frankfurt to get anything from this game. They did well to come back from 3-1 down with just 11 minutes left in midweek to draw 3-3 against Freiburg but they will face tougher opposition here. I think Wolfsburg will take some stopping and I simply have to back the home side to win.

Wolfsburg to Win @ 1.98 with VBet

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.67 with Gentingbet

Hertha Berlin v Augsburg

Betting suggestion: 

• Hertha -0,5 @1,94 Pinnacle
  • Augsburg team totals under 1 @1,99 Pinnacle

Short preview: We could say that Hertha deserved “at least 2 points” in Leipzig as they played a very decent match. What surprised me the most was the performance of Boyata and Torunarigha, who were synchronized through the whole match against a very strong opponent. Leipzig played the solid first half, but even if they succeeded to create some gaps, they suffered in the final third. Someone might say “what are you talking, they conceded two goals…” Well, everyone who has seen the match knows what I’m talking about. The first goal came from the set-piece, while the second simply came as a gift from Jarstein. The key question for today’s match is – will Labbadia succeed to motivate his team to be eager to get 3 points as much as they were in Leipzig? Augsburg definitely isn’t an as attractive team as Leipzig, and at the moment they are only 4 points away from the 18th spot which leads to relegation qualifiers. Hertha didn’t start the season at their best, but it looks that the shock therapy with Labbadia worked well and with 7 points in the “post-corona” period, they are one of the most in-form teams in Bundesliga. With all the tall, physical players, with individuals like Cunha, veteran Ibisević, still, a guy who has to prove himself, Piatek, they have plenty of fire-weapons and they should score at least once here. On the other side, with the defensive performance in Leipzig, and obviously both results from first two matches – 4-0, 0-3, they convinced me but I suggest to take the safer option with Augsburg total under 1, which means the pick will be voided in case of exactly one goal scored by the away side. Of course, for those who like to chase higher odds, Hertha win to nil is priced at 3,70!

Wolfsburg v Eintracht Frankfurt

Betting suggestion: 

Short preview: To be honest, firstly I had Wolfsburg to win here, but analyzing the match a bit more, I almost went to Frankfurt team totals over 1, but as the price is pretty low (1,74), I decided to simply suggest goals in this one. Wolfsburg ate plenty of staked units last time when they won away at Leverkusen, but even though they scored 4 times, I can not see them as a team to who I would “blindly” believe and follow to snap home wins, especially not against tricky opponents like Eintracht. They are a team that plays extremely offensive and the fact that they fired 35 shots against Freiburg in a very interesting match which finished with 3-3. Looking at stats, I believe no one can explain how that happened. As we know, the ball is rounded and everything can happen in football. Well, I wouldn’t be so surprised to see Eintracht snapping a point from Wolfsburg, but I would be surprised to see Wolfsburg keeping a clean sheet here. Frankfurt is only 2 points away from the 18th position, but I can not really imagine them playing anyhow different than they do – offensively. In my opinion, they are one of those teams who stayed in European competitions pretty long, and therefore they suffered in the league. We’ve seen similar things with Strasbourg and especially Rennes in Ligue 1. They don’t deserve to be that low on the league table, and I believe things will get better for them until the end of the season.

Bayern Munich vs Fortuna Dusseldorf

The final game in the Bundesliga today comes in the 5:30pm BST kick-off at the Allianz Arena where Bayern Munich will look to consolidate their lead at the top of the league table against a Fortuna Dusseldorf side that are struggling to keep their survival hopes alive in the top flight of German football. All the signs point towards a convincing home win but will that be the case?

Bayern Munich have been immaculate since they returned to action this month. Hans-Dieter Flick has seen his team win all three of their league games since coming back from the coronavirus suspension. The 1-0 win away to Borussia Dortmund in midweek allowed the club to extend their lead at the top of the table to 7 points with rivals RB Leipzig also dropping points. It's now 7 league games unbeaten for Bayern including 6 wins and 4 clean sheets from their last 5 league matches. It's hard to see anyone stopping them now.

Fortuna Dusseldorf are down in 16th place and currently occupy the relegation play-off place. Uwe Rosler has managed to galvanise his team and build a run of 6 league games undefeated and the 2-1 win over Schalke in midweek answered any questions that were thrown at this squad about whether they could turn draws into wins. The fact remains that this side has drawn 6 of their last 9 league games but they're proving hard to beat. They're now just 1 point off safety and are unbeaten in their last 4 away league games.

One factor that could be Fortuna Dusseldorf's undoing here is that they struggle to keep clean sheets on the road having only managed it once in the league this season. Bayern Munich are free-scoring under Flick and I can't see the visitors scoring more than one goal... if any! This should be a standard Bayern win that enables them to take another big step towards retaining their league title.

Bayern Munich -2 @ 1.7 with Boylesports

Robert Lewandowski to Score 2 or More Goals @ 2.20 with BetVictor

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga and Bundesliga II

Borussia Dortmund have scored at least 2 goals in their last 5 away matches in Bundesliga.
Union Berlin have failed to win their last 5 matches in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 85% of Borussia M.Gladbach’s last 13 home games in Bundesliga.
Paderborn have failed to win their last 9 matches in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 86% of Union Berlin’s last 7 away games in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Dynamo Dresden’s last 3 home games in Bundesliga II.
Erzgebirge Aue have failed to win their last 13 away matches in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 30 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 31.05.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-31-05-2020-18735

Borussia Mönchengladbach v Union Berlin

Betting suggestions: 

• Gladbach team totals over 2 @2,07 Pinnacle
  • Gladbach -1 @1,91 Pinnacle

Short preview: The first Sunday’s match in the 29th round of Bundesliga will be played on Borussia-Park, where currently 5th placed Gladbach will host 13th Union Berlin. Gladbach started this season really good, but thanks to the major problems of all solid teams in Bundesliga (except Bayern) – inconsistency, they dropped down and right now they are holding the fifth place on the league table, with 11 points more than 6th Wolfsburg and in this round, they will have a chance to even extend the gap with “wolves”, as they lost against Frankfurt with 1-2. Union Berlin finally got a first point in the “post-corona” period as they played 1-1 against Mainz in the last round. Gladbach drew as well, but away at Werder who started showing some signs of being alive, especially after today’s win over Schalke. Unfortunately for the home manager, Gladbach is still without Embolo and Zakaria, but they still have Plea, Thuram, and I think that at least offensively, they shouldn’t have too many problems with breaking the defense of Union Berlin, which conceded 4 goals two rounds ago on the Berlin derby against Hertha. Gladbach is not only in a position to make a gap with Wolfsburg as mentioned before but also to jump over Leipzig on 4th, and equalize with Bayer Leverkusen on the league table. As it seems, Bayern added a new trophy to their name, but I believe we will be part of one hell of a race between Dortmund, Leverkusen, Leipzig, and Gladbach, who will be fighting for the Champions League spots. On the paper, Gladbach probably is the weakest team, but that’s just another reason why they have to win matches like this one is, especially regarding the situation. Union with only 4 points above Fortuna, is surely feeling some pressure as the 18th place leads to qualifiers to avoid relegation. I am not even doubtful about the fact, that they are coming in Gladbach to try to steal some points, but a question is what can their manager Fischer really change. With two defeats and one draw against poor Mainz at home, it seems that his boys didn’t come back in the best shape and I can not imagine them really well enough defensively, to hold Gladbach away. After a solid win over Frankfurt in the first match, Gladbach failed in the last two so with 6 rounds until the end of the season, and given the situation, there is definitely not the time to fail against teams like Union. Other options are also Gladbach ht/ft, priced around 2,20, or Gladbach and that they score more than 1,5 goals

Borussia Monchengladbach vs Union Berlin

The Bundesliga delivers two games today with the first of those kicking off at 2:30pm BST when Borussia Monchengladbach host Union Berlin at Borussia-Park. Can the home side continue to put pressure on the teams vying for the Champions League qualification spots or will an out-of-form away side be able to find something deep down to cause a shock result?

Borussia Monchengladbach have an opportunity to move back into the top four of the German top flight by winning this game. Manager Marco Rose has become one of the hottest properties in European football due to his performances with this team and, previously, RB Salzburg, and guiding this team to 5th in the table. The side's results haven't been overly impressive since they returned having only won 1 of their 3 league games. The 3-1 defeat at home to European qualification rivals Bayer Leverkusen was a particular sting. However, things could get back on track with a victory in this game. Having won 9 of their last 12 league games at home the players should have confidence they can win here.

Union Berlin had been looking good to secure their top flight status before the suspension set in. The break has clearly done Urs Fischer and his players no favours at all. The team has drawn 1 and lost 2 of its 3 league games since returning. This has seen the club drop to 13th in the table and just 4 points above the relegation play-off zone. Bottoms are beginning to twitch in the capital city. The ray of hope is that Union Berlin have managed to score in 9 of their 11 away league games. If the defence can stay tight then they have a chance.

Both teams have scored in 12 of the 14 home matches that Borussia Monchengladbach have played this season. When you combine that statistic with the fact that Union Berlin aren't shy in front of goal on their travels then you get the impression this could be a humdinger of a game. I can still see the home team taking all 3 points but I wouldn't be surprised to see an end-to-end encounter with the away team giving as good as they get.

Borussia Monchengladbach to Win and BTTS @ 3.10 with Bet365

Borussia Monchengladbach HT/FT @ 2.35 with Coral

Paderborn vs Borussia Dortmund

The final game in the Bundesliga today comes from the Benteler-Arena at 6pm BST when relegation battling Paderborn face title-chasing Borussia Dortmund. Everything here would hint at an away side securing a solid victory. The home team are huge underdogs and the lack of a home crowd to spur them on is a big blow. Is there anything to suggest we could have a giant-killing on our hands against the odds though?

Paderborn sit bottom of the German top flight on just 19 points and hope of a miracle escape is fading with every passing week. Manager Steffen Baumgart is clearly doing as well as he can with the resources at his disposal. On one hand, you can say that the team is undefeated since they returned from the suspension but on the other hand it's been 3 draws so they also haven't won in that time making it 9 league games in a row without a win. The club is now 9 points adrift of safety with 8 games left to play. It's not looking good.

Borussia Dortmund saw their title chances take a blow in midweek with the 1-0 home loss to Bayern Munich. The league leaders secured a solid win again yesterday to stretch their lead at the top so Lucien Favre's side must now turn their attention to who is creeping up behind them and secure their place in the Champions League qualification positions as soon as possible. The defeat to Bayern Munich brought to an end a winning run of 6 league games which had seen the team keep 5 clean sheets. I expect them to return to that sort of form here.

Yes, Paderborn have developed the ability to make themselves hard to beat. However, you look at the teams they've played since returning to action in Fortuna Dusseldorf, Hoffenheim, and Augsburg and you can't help but feel if they can't win any of those games then what hope do they have here? Borussia Dortmund will be hurting and be keen to hit back hard. I fear this could be embarrassing for the home side.

Borussia Dortmund HT/FT @ 1.91 with BetVictor

Borussia Dortmund to Win to Nil @ 2.30 with Bet365

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

RBL have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 away matches in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in FC Koln’s last 11 games in Bundesliga.
RBL are undefeated in their last 9 matches in Bundesliga.
FC Koln have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 19 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 01.06.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-01-06-2020-18739

18 minutes ago, AmbitionTipster said:

BTS & O2.5 on Koln - Leipzig should get in easily.

P.S= Im new here, where i can put a tip for Czech League and Faroe Island League?

(Skala - NSI Runavik OVER 10 CORNERS, should get in easy on Faroe Islands)

Welcome mate, Steve will point you in the right direction:ok

On 5/30/2020 at 4:38 PM, Sterphyle said:

Another weekend of disappointment.. I had an acca of over 1.5 

Same here ...... I did a few 'Over 1.5 Trebles' and one game let me down in each of them

After that flurry of activity with deent fotball coming back I'm now cutting my bets back and trying to stick to televised games

So had a win double on Gladbach & Dortmund yesterday

Today I'm doing Leipzig and doubling it up with Midtyjlland in Denmark (live on Freesports, 3pm kick off)

Even the double still comes to odds on but i'm geting an interest in two TV games so the odds don't bother me much