** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Naps - Tuesday July 30th

Goodwood 16:45 - 20/1 bet365 e/w thanks 

Green Power - although a bluenose I 've went for a mugs double here with Green Power and Celtic play tonight so this horse from John Gallagher yard the 4yo has been successful twice at 6f on good and soft ground from 19 runs to date , This season he's only had the five runs and only found a 3rd place in 2nd race this season at Newmarket 6f GF in April since then poor runs , His last run was 36 days ago at Windsor 6f Gd when 5th of 9 runners beaten 2.5 lengths Dwelt at start made ground and made effort inside final furlong when hampered and to late to recover he had young 3lb claimer in saddle that day but experienced P J McDonald is in saddle today

1.50 Goodwood Bless Him 14/1 SkyBet

Stepping up to 1m 2f for the first time and the way he runs suggests it should suit perfectly, especially on this sharper track. He is bred to stay this far and I think he will improve for it. He has also improved each run this season and as a lightly raced 5 year old I think there could be further general improvement.