** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

What Football Tipster Would You Recommend...

Phcb1992

Hey :)

With the footy season back in full swing it is time to hit the bookies again and try win some cash!

In the past I have followed the odd tipster from twitter or other forums etc but have never religiously stuck with one tipster...

My question to you is - if were to put one £10 acca on each Saturday then what tipster would you follow religiously week in week out?

Does anyone have experience of tracking their tipsters bets for a full season and having much success in profit making? 

Cheers

Peter

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to What Football Tipster Would You Recommend...
Just now, allyhibs said:

You could do a lot worse than reading @StevieDay1983 previews. In depth analysis and reasoning that shows a fantastic knowledge of both football and betting.

Don't forget the grade A cracking banter that comes with the forum interaction as well! Plus, if you want to know the best places to drink in the Greek islands then @allyhibs is your man!

hello, I'm on this site for a short time and I bet mainly on football, I find that the analyzes are stevieday are very accurate, I look forward to the season ahead to have a clear idea of ELO rating. I will try to watch a little other members of the forum.
We do not have forums as good as punter lounge in France.
Sorry for my bad english and thank you for all these valuable tips :ok

First of all, hey - thanks for the welcome BillyHills!

Second, I think you both answered my question and gave good reason all at the same time, which is perfect :D thankyou! 

Third, took your advice on looking into tips other than footy and got 3/4 in a lucky 15 on the horses today from this page so, again, thankyou :D

Fourth, no spam - hope I didn’t come across in that manner. I’m just one of yous :)

Fifth, your English is great, Chris! Better than my French atleast ha

Sixth, I’ll not list my responses in this way ever again - apologies :p