** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Naps - Saturday July 7th

425 Chelmsford

Global Wonder 11/4 bet365

I backed this last time out at Newcastle when having first run for Gaye Kelleway after leaving Ed Dunlop. It was  decent effort and in hindsight had no chance with the winnerthat day who has won since. Gerald Mosse has kept the ride and cheek pieces have been added, this looks a guilt edged opportunity.

Haydock 1.45 Atkinson Grimshaw @ 11/1 bet365 e/w thanks

Atkinson Grimshaw…..from Iain Jardine yard was gelded in December last year when at Andrew Balding yard and in the 16th June this year he was transferred to Jardine yard , The four year old came to new yard after being successful for Balding yard at 1m 1f and 1m 4f on good to firm ground and on the all-weather,

He's only had the one run for new yard 6 days after coming to yard at Kempton AW 1m 3f when he finished 2nd beaten 0.75 lengths behind Exhort , Iain's had 15tn days to have more work done on stamina and fitness Iain also has good recent record in big handicaps here and Jamie Gormley takes 3lbs off so is 1lb lower than last run as handicapper hit him with 2lb rise

Dwyer Stakes (G3) 

Race 6 / 9:36  Belmont Park (USA) →  Mendelssohn @1.80  (bet365)  :ok

I love Mendelssohn ... :notworthy  This was an unfortunate happening with more than one incident that upset him. I wish him the best, I hope he wins, and I hope it is a safe race for all.