Naps - Sunday June 24th

210 Worcester

Overtoujay 13/2 bet365

Awful racing on Sunday and my advice is to watch the footy and the Grand Prix instead!
My tentative vote goes to Overtoujay as he comes out best on my figures on both of his starts over fences and has found an very average here. A mistake at the last cost him last time but horses from this yard run on their merits so should be thereabouts.

WORCESTER 4:10 Leapaway @ 9/1 bet365 win thanks 

Leapaway…..from Phillip Hobbs yard the 6yo only had the six runs two date three where as 5yo in maiden hurdles where the best he did was a 4th place but beaten 17 lengths as a 6yo after 73 day break he was sent out in his first handicap hurdle with a claimer on board but ran poor and 12th of 13 runners off 115 mark with yard giving him another of just over a month of for more work on him,

That seemed to do the trick as he was placed in two hurdle races with last 3rd place 28 days ago at Uttoxeter 2m good only beaten 3.75 lengths and it looks like the penny has dropped at long last for the 6yo , Jockey Richard Johnson rode him in his first race which would be expect from head jockey at yard with Richard letting Phillip know there a lot of work to do on horse and its taken five run since then which sees Richard back in saddle off 112 mark