Naps Competition - Monday Jan 29th

Hereford 3.10

Town Parks 9/4 Bet365

Usual Monday stuff and nothing is jumping off the page, the one handicapper I like is Town Parks from the Kerry Lee yard. Only 5 runners here and to be honest I have between the two market leaders which is not very original I know.

Becauseshesaidso bolted up at Chepstow last time and that just about typifies a slow chaser from this yard, he's up 12 lbs and i'm not sure this track will suit. Town Parks has had four starts over fences and got off the mark at Uttoxeter last time when receiving the full Jamie Moore treatment, he's up 3lbs but probably can build on that now and looks the most solid option.

Hereford 2.40 Ring Eye @ 20/1 bet365 e/w thanks 

Ring Eye....from Sarah-Jayne Davies yard that's got 20 horses in training the 10yo is one of the latest horses to yard in October last year from John O'Shea yard where he had two races hurdling when he first came to his yard in 2014 but since then he's ran only in Flat and AW races,

Since being at Sarah-Jayne she's gave him three runs all last year one race in last three months of year a UR , a 6th place and last race 54 days ago at Ludlow 2m 5f in novice handicap hurdle class 4 good to soft he pulled hard at start and led for a bit but couple of mistakes and headed 3 out before headed next and one pace after that to lose by 20 lengths off 94 with Charlie Hammond claiming 3lbs in saddle

They 've had time to work on him fitness and stamina with him down to 88 mark and Harry Bannister taking over in saddle and bring him back by 5f to 2m could see him get in frame at big price