** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Serie A Predictions > Jan 24th - 28th

italyratings.jpg

It's a bumper week of Serie A action with a couple of midweek matches adding to the usual weekend carnage. I use the term "carnage" is the loosest of terms because, let's face it, Italian football is rarely the cauldron of excitement and drama on the pitch! Anyway, some big bets to be placed here. I'll tag you all in this thread twice to remind you of the games coming up in midweek and at the weekend. For the time being, let's hear your tips for the games coming up in a couple of days time. :ok

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jamiedavies02, and @scommetix, what are you guys looking at?

No bets for me so far but I will talk about a couple of games:

Lazio V Udinese

Initially I was looking at Udinese on + AH line here but this is perhaps the game where Massimo Oddo's good run will come to an end. A lot will depend on whether Ciro Immoblile is fit enough to start for Lazio, if not they may have to play a false 9 in the form of Anderson or Milinkovic-Savic. Metrics give Lazio around a goal advantage heading into this game while ELO gives them over a 2 goal advantage for last 2 games!

Udinese are also experiencing difficulty in the wing-back positions with Adnan and Widmer both doubts while CM Behrami is injured. I feel Behrami is really important for this type of match as Lazio may find it easier to overwhelm Udinese's midfield without him.

A difficult game to call with so many question marks over who's going to play. My advice would be to wait for the starting lineups and look at the prices then.

Sampdoria V Roma

Metrics favour Sampdoria here but that is not the whole story. Much depends on which players are available for the respective managers. Will Dzeko and Perotti start for Roma? Will Quagliarella start for Samp? A lot hinges on these guys.

Despite being in a difficult moment, Roma do have certain characteristics which can trouble Samp here. Sampdoria play an aggressive attacking style which is highly entertaining but can sometimes look naive against a composed opponent who knows how to counter effectively. If Roma were at full strength and in-form then they could confound the metrics and cause the home side problems but this is far from certain as things stand.

As with the Lazio V Udinese match my advice here is to wait for the starting lineups and then see what the Sampdoria price is doing. Home team on +0.75 AH line would be my preference but Quagliarella must start and Roma need to be without Dzeko or Perotti, preferably both.

Lazio vs Udinese

If you are looking for some early evening football fun then this game kicks off at 5:30pm GMT. 3rd placed Lazio are enjoying a really positive season currently going on a run of 3 wins and a draw in their last 4 league matches. Udinese are just as impressive with 5 wins and 2 draws from their last 7 league matches. It's a game that a confident Udinese will fancy causing an upset in. Lazio will be wary of their opponents but will also have the self belief that they can come away with all three points. This could be a rare occasion where there are a feast of goals with both teams feeling they can win this game. Udinese have stuttered to two draws lately and Lazio have bagged 10 goals in their last 2 matches. @Mindfulness is right, this could go down to squad selection. I expect the home team to prevail but they'll need to dig deep to do so.

Lazio HT/FT @ 2.35 with Ladbrokes

BTTS @ 1.80 with Stan James

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Sampdoria have won 80% of their last 10 home games in Serie A.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 86% of Roma's last 7 away games in Serie A.
Lazio have won 83% of their last 6 home games against Udinese in all competitions.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 90% of Lazio's last 29 games in Serie A.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 80% of Sampdoria's last 15 games in Serie A.

You can find interesting 60 Football Betting Streaks for 24.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-24-01-2018

17 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Lazio vs Udinese

If you are looking for some early evening football fun then this game kicks off at 5:30pm GMT. 3rd placed Lazio are enjoying a really positive season currently going on a run of 3 wins and a draw in their last 4 league matches. Udinese are just as impressive with 5 wins and 2 draws from their last 7 league matches. It's a game that a confident Udinese will fancy causing an upset in. Lazio will be wary of their opponents but will also have the self belief that they can come away with all three points. This could be a rare occasion where there are a feast of goals with both teams feeling they can win this game. Udinese have stuttered to two draws lately and Lazio have bagged 10 goals in their last 2 matches. @Mindfulness is right, this could go down to squad selection. I expect the home team to prevail but they'll need to dig deep to do so.

Lazio HT/FT @ 2.35 with Ladbrokes

BTTS @ 1.80 with Stan James

I think you're right about the goals here mate it's on my shortlist for my OMG system.  That's One More Goal . Over 40% ROI for January so far :)

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie B

Perugia have drawn their last 3 away games in Serie B.
Pescara conceded at least 1 goal in 82% of their home matches in Serie B.
Perugia have scored in each of their last 8 matches in Serie B.
Perugia have failed to win in their last 10 away matches in Serie B.
Perugia conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 11 away matches in Serie B.

You can find interesting 66 Football Betting Streaks for 26.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-26-01-2018

AC Milan vs Lazio

It is crazy to think that 15 points already separate these two teams and it is actually Lazio that are the higher placed side. For so many years in the past, AC Milan would have been expected to open up this large a gap ahead of their opponents this weekend. That shows how poor a season it has been for Gennaro Gattuso's side. The club sacked Vincenzo Montella back on 27th November with the club in 7th place on just 20 points. Since Gattuso has come in, the club has won 3, drawn 2, and lost 2 in the league. So you could argue that little has changed. However, the club is unbeaten in their last three league matches so there is a counter argument that Gattuso's ideas are finally taking hold.

Controversy surrounds Lazio right now after the club was fined a staggering 50,000 euros for their fans displaying Anne Frank stickers in their game with Roma. Hard to understand how such acts still take place in this day and age. On the pitch, it's been a bit more positive for the club. 13 goals scored in their last 3 league games and the club is unbeaten in 8 games in all competitions.

AC Milan have only won 2 of their last 7 home games in the league. Is the pressure from the home fans too much for their players to handle? Lazio are a team that are 3rd in the league and have still got their sights set on the title with a place in the Champions League next season seen as an absolute minimum now. This could be a tough test for both sides. The combination of AC Milan only keeping one clean sheet in their last seven league matches mixed with Lazio's potent attack could be the difference here. As @teddybear3011 mentioned, Lazio should take this but I do expect AC Milan to continue to improve.

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.83 with Betfair

Ciro Immobile To Score Anytime @ 2.20 with Sportingbet

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jamiedavies02, and @scommetix, what are you guys looking to bet on here?

Yeah, i cant possibly imagine how AC Milan will make a comeback now.

2 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

AC Milan vs Lazio

It is crazy to think that 15 points already separate these two teams and it is actually Lazio that are the higher placed side. For so many years in the past, AC Milan would have been expected to open up this large a gap ahead of their opponents this weekend. That shows how poor a season it has been for Gennaro Gattuso's side. The club sacked Vincenzo Montella back on 27th November with the club in 7th place on just 20 points. Since Gattuso has come in, the club has won 3, drawn 2, and lost 2 in the league. So you could argue that little has changed. However, the club is unbeaten in their last three league matches so there is a counter argument that Gattuso's ideas are finally taking hold.

Controversy surrounds Lazio right now after the club was fined a staggering 50,000 euros for their fans displaying Anne Frank stickers in their game with Roma. Hard to understand how such acts still take place in this day and age. On the pitch, it's been a bit more positive for the club. 13 goals scored in their last 3 league games and the club is unbeaten in 8 games in all competitions.

AC Milan have only won 2 of their last 7 home games in the league. Is the pressure from the home fans too much for their players to handle? Lazio are a team that are 3rd in the league and have still got their sights set on the title with a place in the Champions League next season seen as an absolute minimum now. This could be a tough test for both sides. The combination of AC Milan only keeping one clean sheet in their last seven league matches mixed with Lazio's potent attack could be the difference here. As @teddybear3011 mentioned, Lazio should take this but I do expect AC Milan to continue to improve.

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.83 with Betfair

Ciro Immobile To Score Anytime @ 2.20 with Sportingbet

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jamiedavies02, and @scommetix, what are you guys looking to bet on here?

Yeah, i get your point, but realistically speaking, I can't possible imagine how AC Milan could make a comeback now. One thing i can say for sure is that will be a VERY interesting match to watch.

Sassuolo Calcio v Atalanta Bergamo

Sassuolo Calcio: Letschert (5/0 d)

Atalanta Bergamo: Rizzo (0/0 m), Spinazzola (13/0 d)

Chievo Verona v Juventus FC

Chievo Verona: Gaudino (1/0 m), Castro (13/2 m), Inglese (16/6 f, top scorer)

Juventus FC: Howedes (1/0 d), Marchisio (8/0 m), Cuadrado (14/3 m), Dybala (19/14 f, top scorer)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Juventus have won their last 5 games in Serie A.
Atalanta have been undefeated in their last 4 away matches in Serie A.
Atalanta have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 away matches in Serie A.
Juventus have won 91% of their last 11 games against Chievo in all competitions.
Juventus are undefeated in their last 15 games against Chievo in all competitions.

You can find interesting 78 Football Betting Streaks for 27.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-27-01-2018

Crotone V Cagliari

X @ 3.2 Betfair

Crotone have made some interesting signings in the window thus far with the likes of CB Capuano, CM Benali and WFW Ricci. Walter Zenga's side have given themselves a fighting chance of avoiding second season syndrome and staying in the division once again which would be a huge achievement for a club of its size.

They face a Cagliari side which is currently one place above them in the table and on paper this should be a close match. Cagliari are facing a personnel crisis in the forward positions with Joao Pedro and Pavoletti out while midfielder Barella is also unavailable for this match. Cagliari's price may seem long on the surface but because of the present circumstances I believe making Crotone favourites is probably justified here.

Crotone are not prolific infront of goal with just 16 goals scored from 21 games and when you combine this with Cagliari's absences then this match could well be a hard fought, low scoring affair. I feel X has the most value in this situation rather than backing either team on AH lines.

Genoa V Udinese

X @ 3.2 Betfair

This is a strange game to analyse. Normally I would say Udinese are priced a bit long by the markets here but they do seem to be in a difficult moment. Genoa have less quality but performances have been good recently, they only lost by a single goal at Juventus last time out and we already know that Davide Ballardini's side is hard to beat.

If Udinese were in form and had both those first choice wing-backs playing then I would take them on +0.25 AH line at current price. As it is, I think Genoa away is a difficult fixture for an Udinese side which is not firing on all cylinders and perhaps comming away with all 3pts is a bit too much to ask here.

An interesting contest but the two sides may just cancel each other out so I will go with X here.

Milan has obvious weaknesses, despite the latest successes with the new coach, her headquarters will not be able to withstand Lazio's impetuosity, finding nets in whatever way she wants, I do not think that Milan is a favorite
AC MILAN vs SS LAZIO ROMA @@ +0 Ah LAZIO ROMA, odds 1.95

Benevento have lost their last 10 away games in Serie A.
Fiorentina are undefeated in 90% of their last 30 home games in Serie A.
Verona have failed to win 93% of their last 29 away games in Serie A.
Napoli have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 10 games against Bologna in all competitions.
Fiorentina have drawn their last 3 home games in Serie A.

You can find interesting 72 Football Betting Streaks for 28.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-28-01-2018