Naps Competition - Monday Jan 22nd

325 Fakenham

Achill Road Boy 5/2 PP

Awful racing on Monday it has to be said and might be better off having a day off but hey ho lets have a punt on Achill Road Boy who was a well beaten 7th last time out!
On more than one occasion he has ran better than his finishing position may suggest and I like the angle of travelling down to Norfolk for a weak race when most of his outings have been either on the borders or in Scotland.
He was amde favourite two starts back in much better company and if in any sort of form should win this.

Wolverhampton 6:20 Zabeel Star @ 9/1 WH e/w thanks 

Zabeel Star.....from Karen McLintock yard he only came to this yard in September last year was previously with Graeme McPherson yard, The 6yo has won three times from 1m to 1m 4f including 2 wins on the all-weather with a win here before leaving last yard

Karen has kept him at Newcastle in all his five runs with his last two runs show improvement a 2nd at 1m 4.5f beaten 0.50 lengths was headed near line, His last race 18 days ago over 1m 2f beaten 0.75 lengths but like last race he's missed break and has to come wide round last bend to get in position to challenge,

He ran in class 3 when first came to yard and three race in class 4 then last race class 5 he back up to class 4 and back over 1m 4f the distance he won at in last yard at Wolverhampton , Liam Keniry has won on him twice at Kempton and here but has his first run for new yard on him hopefully can judge if he's improved any,

3 minutes ago, DAVID MAHONEY said:

My nAP TODAY  IS  zabeel  RUNNING IN ITS CORRECT GRADE AFTER SHEWING SOME FORM.AT tht PRICE A GOOD EW IS POSSIBLE

david mah  1

Welcome to the Competition 

I'm guessing your posting on a mobile? In future we horse name, time and meeting.
You can take the odds if you quote a bookie and you must state clearly if you want a win bet or an EW bet. From your comments today the selection will be treated as EW.

:ok

6.20 Wolves

Bayre @ 9/1 bet365

I'm getting sick of betting this one but he's absolutely thrown in on his old form, his last win was 2 years ago off 98, he runs off 81 today.  He's been mostly disappointing since his last win but the exceptions, which i'm pinning my hopes on, have been when he's run at Wolves, just over 12 months ago he was beaten less than 2l off 101 his two more recent runs here he was beaten 4 1/4L in class 2 & 3 races off marks of 101 and 95.  He went to Deauville in December and ran a close third over an inadequate trip.  All his 5 wins have come between 19 Dec and 12 Mar so this is his time of year.