** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

L1, L2 & Scottish Predictions > Jan 9th - 13th

league1ratings.jpg

league2ratings.jpg

scotschampratings.jpg

Here are the odds and ratings for the upcoming week's worth of action in League 1, League 2, and the Scottish Championship. The SPL players still have their feet on the sun loungers until the end of January! Saw Rangers and former Cardiff full back Declan John say he was off to Dubai for his break on Twitter!

Anyway, chuck us your tips for these matches. I will post up a couple of my thoughts throughout the week. :ok

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Scottish Championship

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 85% of Inverness's last 13 games in Scottish Championship.
Falkirk have failed to score in their last 4 away games in Scottish Championship.

You can find interesting 59 Football Betting Streaks for 09.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-09-01-2018

Blackburn vs Shrewsbury

It's a top of the table clash in League One this weekend between 3rd placed Blackburn and 2nd placed Shrewsbury. It's been a memorable week for the Shrews with their 0-0 draw at home to Premier League West Ham in the FA Cup and they also face Blackpool in the EFL Trophy 3rd Round tonight. Their league form is superb but Blackburn are not performing much worse. It is starting to look like a battle between the top five teams for the two automatic promotion spots. My concern for Shrewsbury in this game is the hangover of a double cup schedule this past week. I would be surprised if Paul Hurst fields his strongest team tonight but even if he gives his first team players a rest it's a tall order picking them up for the Blackburn game after the high of the Hammers visit. Blackburn have also added the proven League One scoring boots of Adam Armstrong. What a signing that could be! At the time of writing this his odds on anytime or first scorer aren't available but that should be considered. Blackburn are well-priced as a solid home team and should definitely be backed.

Blackburn to win @ 1.80 with Coral

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.62 with Boylesports

Crawley vs Barnet

The reason for me picking this game as the second preview of the week in this thread is quite simply because the odds seem astonishing. Crawley are 2.30 to win outright with Barnet rated at 3.00 and the draw at 3.40. When you see that the home side are 17th in the table with three wins from their last four matches compared to the bottom-placed away side who have lost their last four games, it seems too good to be true. This could well be the classic accumulator buster with the heavily-fancied home side letting us down but it's a risk I'm willing to take at that price.

Crawley to win @ 2.30 with Paddy Power

Crawley to lead at HT/FT @ 4.00 with William Hill

Keen to hear the views of those of you that bet on these matches every week. Have I missed something with this Crawley game? Is there turmoil at the Checkatrade.com Stadium that I'm not aware of?

@Papa Lazarou, @allyhibs, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @kulikTS, @golakeh1, @Unnamed, @willie82, @dogmeister, @TheEdge, @JJG, @allthethings, @Mindfulness, and @sajtion.

Blackburn Rovers v Shrewsbury

Blackburn Rovers: Corry Evans (17/0 m), Peter Whittingham (17/0 m), Darragh Lenihan (1/0 d)(all doubtful), Marcus Antonsson (21/7 f), Harry Chapman (12/1 f), Ben Gladwin (5/0 m)

Shrewsbury: Mat Sadler (23/0 d), Zak Jules (0/0 d)(both doubtful), Junior Brown (15/1 d)

Blackpool v Bristol Rovers

Blackpool: Curtis Tilt (25/1 d, suspended), Dolly Menga (5/0 f), Andy Taylor (6/0 d), Kyle Vassell (17/8 f, top scorer), Mark Cullen (3/0 f), Armand Gnanduillet (12/1 f), Max Clayton (2/0 f)

Bristol Rovers: Billy Bodin (21/9 m, top scorer, left the club), Daniel Leadbitter (16/0 d)

Cheltenham v Accrington Stanley

Cheltenham: Harry Pell (22/1 m, doubtful), Jordan Cranston (16/0 d), Jordon Forster (4/0 d), Jaanai Gordon (4/0 f)

Accrington Stanley: Jordan Thorniley (14/0 d, doubtful), Seamus Conneely (18/1 d, captain), Érico Sousa (2/0 m)

Crawley Town v Barnet

Crawley Town: Joshua Payne (20/1 m, suspended)

Barnet: Curtis Weston (2/0 m, doubtful), Jamie Stephens (11/0 first goalkeeper), Harry Taylor (16/0 d), Elliott Johnson (2/0 d), Dave Tarpey (2/0 f), Jean-Louis Akpa Akpro (18/2 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

The odds on Crawley to win is good to stake on.Am backing Crawley to win As well.

Blackburn had drawn two matches in a row. Second place Shrewsbury Town had also won two recent matches.They are two points behind  first place Wigan. They will exert all pressure to win this match and stay closely behind Wigan.

Am backing Shrewsbury win or draw.

@StevieDay1983 @kulikTS @Mindfulness

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League 1 and Scottish Championship

Bury have failed to score in their last 7 games in League 1.
Northampton have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 4 away games in League 1.
Bury have lost their last 6 games in League 1.
Wigan have kept a clean sheet in 91% of their last 11 home games in League 1.
Brechin have failed to win their last 20 games in Scottish Championship.

You can find interesting 67 Football Betting Streaks for 13.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-13-01-2018

You won't find many stranger odds than Plymouth 4.6 away to Doncaster. Argyle did the double over them last season (Doncaster won the fixture away earlier this season), and have a decent away mark of 3-5-5 to Doncaster's 5-5-3. Since mid-October Plymouth have lost two matches (Doncaster four). Plymouth have lost a couple players in the transfer window, is that it?

Historically this is a draw situation in the league, but I might get greedy, have an hour or more to decide.