Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow

mrmuzeman

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow Great result mate..... You can be very tight early on yes...however bear in mind you get nothing for finishing in the 11% and below category so do go for accumulating chips and not surviving...when it got down to 2 or 3 players away from the cruise when I got in I used the big stack to my advantage as a bully. Although of course be careful not to put yourself in danger when you have a good position....its a very fine tightrope to walk. I will come on and cheer you on tomorrow mate...best of luck I really hope you make this :hope Jez

Re: Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow

Cheers Jez :ok Actually gettin a teeny bit nervous about it cos never played in high stakes tourny b4. Currently 72 in it with 7 cruise places and 8th place is some money.
some money... :( 4400$ to be exact...

Re: Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow FCUKS SAKE This crappy computer I am on with win98 and only 128mb ram (house sitting does these things to you!) cannot handle two microgaming sites at once, it crashes when I try and load your table MrM I will have to wait till I bust from the 365 30k freeroll before I can come and support you then mate but best of luck...and dont be too nervous. JEz

Re: Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow Mr muse all in with 66 called by 77. His coat was on, the taxi was ordered, we had all started typing in the chat window GG Mr Muse unlucky, theres always next year and had began making our way to the exits. When low and behold a true gift from the poker gods came from the sky and floated down onto the green baize. The juiciest of juicey 6's on the river. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Mr muse all in with 66 called by 77. His coat was on' date=' the taxi was ordered, we had all started typing in the chat window GG Mr Muse unlucky, theres always next year and had began making our way to the exits. When low and behold a true gift from the poker gods came from the sky and floated down onto the green baize. The juiciest of juicey 6's on the river. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy[/quote'] I was honoured to witness that one plow king, it was just the bit near the end when there was 9 playing for 8 cruise places. I missed it, it was mrgerrard i think.

Mr muse all in with 66 called by 77. His coat was on' date=' the taxi was ordered, we had all started typing in the chat window GG Mr Muse unlucky, theres always next year and had began making our way to the exits. When low and behold a true gift from the poker gods came from the sky and floated down onto the green baize. The juiciest of juicey 6's on the river. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy[/quote']Its those little bits of luck that make all the difference:ok

Re: Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow Hey all!!! :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana Sorry I didnt reply to this earlier I was sweating out 6s on the river etc :lol :lol We all knew it was coming lol! Thanx for ALL your support, guys pure genius! :ok :ok :ok I tell ya I was bricking it when I became the short stack in the last 9 :eek COME ON!!!!:)