Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow

mrmuzeman

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow Well well.... After a night to recovery MrM I hope it's all the sweeter for you when you wake up this morning :clap. Glad I got to see your victory all the way from the start, although I did miss a hand where you seemed to leap from 2k chips to 6k...nevertheless you picked your spots well and fully deserved your victory. In particular I liked your play in the final when you became the short stack, going all in before the blinds hit you definately saved your ass! For those who didnt see the 66 v 77 hand it was even sweeter than a normal outdraw. The blinds were high, we were only a few places away from the cruises and the stacks small in relation to the BB. what would happen is that someone would raise and everyone would fold, it had been going on for the lat 45mins..... MrM raised with 6diamonds 6clubs in late pos and was unlucky to run into and get called by 7hearts 7diamonds on the big blind. This was a bad situation to be in at any time, especially to be all in with. We were all sure he was a goner on the rail and when the flop came 3 high hearts it was even more sure (1 out for MrM provided the other guy doesnt lock it up on the turn as well!). The turn was a blank and the river well...it was the only card in the whole deck that could give the pot to MrM...the 6 spades. The chatbox erupted and from then on we all knew who was going on the cruise :) :) Really hope to see you on the ship next jan mate...all the best. Jez

Re: Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow Thanx again all :clap Ive got a new poker nickname for myself attributed to the three 6s. Im "The Omen". But im not getting 666 tattooed on me head! I have to say i didnt realise at the time it was a 1 outer I was just praying for that 6 and didnt notice the flush draw in the excitement.:eek The hand where I went from 2k to 6k was an all in with AQs and got called by KJ, another one where I could of got done! Although you need to win the races to do well as we all know. One of my fav bits was when a big stack raised on the button (I was on the Big blind) for about a third of my stack. Small blind folded and I raised all in cos I thought he was stealing and he folded. Jez said I had 'balls of steel' :lol

Re: Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow How'd you get on CJB? I tried the $5 sat at 8.15 but went out early. I have tried the $13 sat a few times before. It looks like the best way to get anywhere as with rebuys it usually works out at the top 15-20% get thru to the daily final. Im gonna keep trying until I atleast get to a daily final

Re: Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow I think the best way to get through is by the weekly raked hands freeroll thats held at 6pm every saturday. You have to play 250 raked hands between Fri 00:00 - Thurs 23:59 and then you can register free for it. Theres usually around 700-1000 entrants. Top 20 get into the cruise final. 21-50 ranges from $50-$300 prize money. If you play cash games anyway I think this is a very good proposition.

Re: Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow As Im off work this week I was able to play the 4.15pm cruise sat. Only 22 players. So I just played tight(as i didnt intend on rebuying) and at the first break was sitting in an ok position near the bottom end of the players left. With the rebuys and add ons the top 5 were getting to the daily final, outstanding value for $14. So I continued my tight play, made some moves when required and when I got decent cards and brought it home in 4th:nana Onto the daily final tonite. Can't wait:D

Re: Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow Just had an email from Ladbrokes: Qualification for the Ladbrokes Poker Cruise 2006 is on now with freerolls at 7.30pm Mon-Sat. Plus, for this week only qualifiers will receive a $750 VIP Package to Ladbrokes Poker Million Live Final Party. There are 2700 in at the moment with 45 mins still to go - but hey, it's a freeroll (with rebuys)