Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow

mrmuzeman

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow Pish never really got going.... Had a beat beat earlyish on for a 5k pot (I had QJ he had Q2 flop QQ9 turn A river K arrghh) but never got above 3k. Ended up betting a shortstack all in when I had top pair but he had kings which held up. Finally I went all in with 44 and got called by A9 and A10 with the ace flopping...good night. Try again tomorrow tho :hope Jez

Re: Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow Now at the the second break. This, in effect, is now the biggest STT of my poker playing life to date. I was really struggling when I had the chip leader bossing me on the last table. Feel a bit out of my depth. But the only way to learn is to play. Lets fooking go:D

Re: Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow You sure? The cruise is valued at $11,000 isn't it? Plus qualify tonight and I think you get a london short break as well - looking good in 4th at the moment....keep it going......

Re: Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow Ah gotcha - the place in the cruise final is worth $1200 - can see why you might prefer the cash - but the way you're playing at the moment, you'd have a great chance of getting the cruise......

Re: Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow I didnt really have the heart to take the money. Although it would have been my biggest cash win from poker by almost $500. When we got to the last 6 I played a bit looser as I wouldnt have been too bothered if I had ended up with the money. I just kept flopping amazing hands. Cheers for all the support guys. I just hope I get a good run for my money in the final (or my bird for one will kill me lol) But I knocked someone out of that daily final early when he had KK and I had AA. I would hate if that happened to me on sunday. And thanks indeed to Mr Muzeman who inspired me to victory. And it did help me watching him on sunday at that tight final table. Made me a bit more familiar with the surroundings. And to have Mr Muze my hero cheering me on was awesome. If I felt out of my depth there then god knows about sunday. Ul to Jez who didnt really get any cards and was unlucky when he did flop something. I hope u make to the final on sunday. I was telling my bird about the tourney, so she decided to do the ironing in the bedroom room so she could see how I was doing. I tell you with that iron the temperature in that room was about 200 degrees. The sweat was pouring off me. :D A good day :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana

Re: Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow Just looking into this weekly final a bit more. 2,500 chips and 15 minute blinds and obviously whats at stake is completely massive compared to what im use d to. Any advice on how I should play this. Just play soooo tight and hope to make the best of my premium hands? As theres so much at stake will there be the same amount of all in merchants?

Re: Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow Yes its more like a live tournament with more time to find your feet. I played very tight indeed and theres no reason you shouldnt for the first 2 hours. If after this you find yourself a bit on the short stack, do not be afraid to push it all in on a good hand (doesnt have to be the nuts!). Very very likely you will not even be called anyway. I must have made about 20 all ins in my tourny and I only got called twice :ok

Re: Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow MAde it to the first break with 2,900 chips. average is 3,200. Man this table is full of quality. When im on my blinds the guy in 1st position nearly always raises 3 or 4 times the big blind. Interesting play. obviously coz its early position it signifies a super strong hand. I had 66 against him once but decided not to play it.

Re: Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow Just to add I dont like this 8 table stuff. Not used to it. I need to be stealing more blinds. But got burned when trying to do it when i got to 3rd and had chips. so im a bit wary. plus. so many qual players