Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow

mrmuzeman

Re: Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow Unlucky mate :( a very gallant effort If youd won the coinflip youd have been in with a very very good shot. IMO a very curious call by the pocket 5s. He was in the top 6 already on chips and how he could think he was any better than a race I dont know :eyes

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow

Unlucky mate :( a very gallant effort If youd won the coinflip youd have been in with a very very good shot. IMO a very curious call by the pocket 5s. He was in the top 6 already on chips and how he could think he was any better than a race I dont know :eyes
I know. In that position, I thought I was only getting called by AK AQ or a highish pair.

Re: Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow Unlucky mate, At least you went out playing like a man and did not let yourself get anted away. I also have been in a final so far this year and not made it...keep trying it will be all the sweeter when we finally make it. You've got nothing to be ashamed of of the way you played, seems to me like you gave a perfect account of yourself in amongst all the pros. Jez

• 5 months later...

Re: Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow Hi guys, Received an e-mail today from my bro (sheedy_fk) with screenshots from back when i qualified and remember all you guys cheering me on etc :ok Im flying out this Saturday and im 250/1 on the Ladbrokes site if anyone wants a flutter :lol (im one of the least fancied in the whole field oddswise although at least not in the last category at 300/1). What they base it on im not sure! For anyone who takes an interest and doesnt know Jezza qualified in the last chance tourny last week to come onboard too. Hes not in the main event though unfortunately (although his mate, username 'balloo' has qualified for the main event and is a pro tourny player!) Did anyone else qualify for this at any point does anyone know?

Re: Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow Cheers guys :ok Hehe not sure theyll be too many pulling the 72o manoeuvre! Do pros play 72 even? :lol The each way terms are 1/5 odds top 4 so quite stingy really. Was hoping for final table, maybe top 8 or top 10. Ive got a lot of people sticking fivers on me and stuff, quite funny! Ill be a hero :lol I wouldve recommended a small get on Jezzas mate 'balloo' as he looks really good but cos he was a v.late qualifier he hasnt been priced up :(

Re: Cruise Final on Ladbrokes tomorrow Its about 300 strong with around a $1.5mil prize pool. Money for top 20% finishers I believe (obviously staggered the higher u finish). Spit into 3 heats of around 100 each, who play down to last 20 or so each day. Then all 60 join up another day to play down to final table. Then final table on the last night onboard(which will be televised at a later date id imagine). Obviously constant cash games played throughout the 9 days for sidegames:clap Tough tough tourny!